Whats up with this??

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by WickedWest, Sep 17, 2012.

1. My plant has some leaves that look real ugly idk what the ph of the soil is.

Attached Files:

2. Heres 2 more pics
    I will defenitly try that yellow paper trick thanks alot!

Attached Files:

3. Its getting worse does anyone think it looks like a nute problem or ph problem?

Attached Files:

4. I watered her like 3 days ago. Do you guys think I should flush her???
    I have no idea how to check the ph of the water I should use?

5. Looks like pests, from the first pictures, but also looks like you may have some slight nute burn.

How old is she? What're you giving her for nutes? Are you using r/o water, city, tap?

some pictures of the whole plant may help more, but I would definitely invest in a pH meter.

Go down to your local aquarium, they will most likely sell the yellow Milwaukee pH600 meter for $20-35

It is a worth while investment.

6. Thanks for the help! Im feeding her fox farm big bloom and was feeding her grow big during veg. I give her water from the sink after I run out of my bottled water. I really need that ph tester I will go to the pet store on friday to get a mouse for my snake. Do you know if I can use the ph up & down that are used for fish tanks?

Attached Files:

7. [quote name='"WickedWest"']Thanks for the help! Im feeding her fox farm big bloom and was feeding her grow big during veg. I give her water from the sink after I run out of my bottled water. I really need that ph tester I will go to the pet store on friday to get a mouse for my snake. Do you know if I can use the ph up & down that are used for fish tanks?[/quote]

Be sure to let your tap water sit out for a day.
    And yes, you can use ph up/down used for aquariums. :)

8. Thanks alot man I will definitly take your advice! :D