what's up with this chick?

Discussion in 'General' started by dankwheelie, Dec 21, 2012.

1. So I'm 19 and I have this situation with a girl who's 18 in high school.I'll try to make it short and sweet..

So around July she hits me up 2 days after breaking up with her ex asking to chill, I agree and say lets go on a motorcycle ride and smoke a blunt to some netflix at the crib, she says okay but donth think we''re hooking up on the first night. So after laying beside one another in the bed for an hour she finally says cuddle with me.nothing more happens and I take her home. Never hits me up....til two weeks ago she finally tells me sorry for everything and wants to start fresh so I agree to hanging out again.we go on another ride and back to my place and another hour goes by and she makes me cuddle *I was being sarcastic in "watching her space"* but I take her home and we talk every day after that and hung out everyday as well, she tells me she's "old fashion" and doesn't have sex before dating and I respected that, so here I am chilling with her the morning after she spent the night she was antagonizing me to have sex but I fought it and played with her then after a little while she finally pulls me over and I said "are you sure you want to?" She seen my package and was pretty impressed and scared but said she'd "try it". After just 5mins in she complains it was hurting too much and made me stop..she felt bad but I told her I wasn't upset then took her home.she didn't hit me up and the times I texted her she was being short so I smoked a blunt and said fuck it.I finally said I was gonna cut things off if she wasn't going to talk to me and that she was probably just going to get back with her ex, didn't say nothing...I'm usually a player and stuff like this doesn't really bother me but around the holidays not having family in state this was a real low blow that my white owls and swishers can't fix :/ basically I feel played but she's not a hoe? Any help?

2. swag

sometimes it just doesnt work out, sorry man

3. I just wish I knew why I guess.

4. cause theyre confusing. move on bro

5. I'm trying, can't find any females atm so the shit lingers..

6. Kill her.

7. Lol seems reasonable..

8. She doesn't know what she wants in life and she doesn't think rationally.

9. fuckin women.

10. Yeah that was the conclusion I came to, it just makes me question myself as to what made me not good enough or something.but fuck it -smoke-

11. Dude. She's probably depressed cause she couldn't ride yo dick son

Just forget about it

12. [quote name='"qwertyasdf"']Dude. She's probably depressed cause she couldn't ride yo dick son

Just forget about it[/quote]

Yeah i shouldn't have stopped lol

13. you sure she wasn't just an insecure virgin?

14. Simple, she wanted the D, when she got it you hurt her, now she doesn't want it anymore.

15. [quote name='"Ganoo"']Simple, she wanted the D, when she got it you hurt her, now she doesn't want it anymore.[/quote]

That sounds like a petty reason,I get punished for being endowed?

16. [quote name='"tastytrichomes"']you sure she wasn't just an insecure virgin?[/quote]

She had an ex before that hated sex she said,she said she was kind of a nympho..wtf

17. Put it this way, would you still want it if fucking her made your dick hurt?

18. [quote name='"Ganoo"']

Put it this way, would you still want it if fucking her made your dick hurt?[/quote]

Idk she could get used to it or stay with her small dicked pretty boys? Idk I need a thick black chick haha

19. Thats shitty my dude. I went through that a few time when i was younger...dont sweat the small stuff it just pulls you down in the end. Good luck hopefully it will work out for you.

20. [quote name='"Justsmokeit420"']

Thats shitty my dude. I went through that a few time when i was younger...dont sweat the small stuff it just pulls you down in the end. Good luck hopefully it will work out for you.[/quote]

Yeah thanks bro im working on it for sure