Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

whats up with NYC dealers?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JayGunZZ, Jul 27, 2011.

1. I just moved back to NYC three months ago and so far I've have 4 dealers that just disappeared. Why is it so hard to find a reliable source of good quality bud?? I'm running on edge here with out my bud. :(

2. im new to this thread and i made an account just to answer your question...it is really easy to get weed in nyc. Just go to a bar (college bar preffered) and ask around, but if your new to the city and you are not in the legal age to buy any alcohol then just wear a tie-die shirt and grow a beard, chances are people will approach you. but the best advice to give someone new to the city is MEET NEW PEOPLE AND MAKE FRIENDS almost everyone who are 20-30 years old either know someone or sell. If your desperate then just go outside and ask around, people have always been friendly to me when i ask.
    if your planning to buy from a bad neighborjood, go with someone.

Nyc is filled with strange people, make sure to be safe.
    thats it.

3. Just move to CALI!!!!!
    We have unlimited dank lol

4. Dealers come and fall fast in nyc. competition is fierce.

5. NYC is a shit hole with more than 75% of its dealers being nobodies who cop small amounts to rip people off, you don't wanna come over here.