Whats up with my leaves?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by merseymud, Feb 23, 2013.

1. Leaves seem to do this every time at around week 2 of flower is this normal ? 2 strains exodus cheese an pure kush . I have 7 , vary in size , temp around 28 , gave them a lil nitrogen 2 days ago didn't seem to help.

Attached Files:

2. just looks like normal degradation of older leaves. by the time you're into flowering you have older leaves that naturally will discolor then fall off.

3. That's wot I wanted to hear... Would still like more opinions! Thanks

4. well it's either that or a little nute burn and in any case it's not going to harm the plant, just watch for more of it and keep an eye on nute levels.

5. The back left plant is turning yellow rapidly even new growth, could this be a temp problem?(thinkin this as its the tallest an nearest the light ) can't see these living another 6 weeks , am I just panic thinking? I had to get rid of 1 plant due to space issues. Think it might be that ther a little squashed in an heat build up? Wot u think? Don't want to lose another

6. Could do with some input please!

7. Getting worse not much help from fellow "blades"

8. You plants look pretty healthy aside from the yellowing but I don't think it's going to be a problem the old water leaves sometimes do that I just cut some of the old water leaves off and the problem is usually solved lol

9. It has got worse.. Often happens to me around week 3 of flower... Still get bud but this can't be helpin they look ill

Attached Files:

10. I have a really good book at home with a bunch of helpful problem solvers when I get home later ill look it over to se if any thing will help.there is a ten step process to save your grow and it might help you.

11. Thanks for that much appreciated. Can't wait !

12. soil PH and EC on soil?

without knowing those two things it's hard to help either way. could be needing more food or the PH in the soil could be an issue if not between 6.0 and 6.5 and even 6.5 is a little high for cannabis.

13. I had the same problem - burnt leaf tips and edges - I'm still kindof a noob, but my situation was caused by underfeeding it flowering nutes, potassium mainly.

14. I second this. I have a White Widow pheno that starts around week 3 of flowering and it is sustained by adding Potassium. I already used Koolbloom for the last half of flower, but instead for this particular pheno I start introducing it week 3 of flower.

Do note that the leaves that are already yellow won't magically turn green, they will probably continue to yellow and die.

How far along are you now?