What's up with my leaves?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by grassyass420, Apr 26, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

This is my purple haze 5 wks into flowering and the leaves around the top are starting to brown and idk what's going on. Thoughts?

2. #3 Numbnutts, Apr 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2012
    That right there is a super happy healthy bomb diggity looking girl there. I don't see any issues whatsoever. Towards the end you must be around week five right? Towards the end they basically die. All that foliage is ginna yellow and brown and crinkle up and die and that's exactly what you want it to do. The plants gonna use whatever it has stored up in its leafs to feed itself
    Plus rep for that beut

EDIT Wow I'm burnt. It says right there it's on week five. Lol oops

3. That little bit of light color on the edges right ? Looks like a little light stress watch it and if it starta spreading that's when your gonna know you have a problem. Feed her plain water a couple waterings.
    What's she been fed.

4. When she was vegging I gave her FF grow big and then integrated to FF big bloom for flowering. I put some FF happy frog fertz in her in the very beginning, haven't done anything since.

I have 6 plants and only one of them is having this problem. They're outdoor plants, so I don't know how I can really control any lighting other than to move it inside? Or move it to a shadier spot? What should I do if it does spread?

I haven't nute'd her since Monday when I noticed the change, just water.

5. That looks like purpling. It can happen if they experience cold temp swings, especially in plants prone to it, aka purple strains. Or it could be a sign of P deficiency. Have they experienced any recent cold spells?

6. Nope, I live in Arizona and it's only been getting hotter. It's gone from 75-80 every day to about 95.

7. Then you might simply be dealing with P deficiency. Better check pH, always the first thing to do. Perhaps a food with stronger P value, such as Tiger Bloom? I chose that over Big Bloom for just that reason.

8. Just picked some up we'll see how it turns out. Thanks!

9. You should still check pH before adding anything new. Do you have a tester?