Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's up with kids hallucinating off weed...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Brian 420, Aug 5, 2011.

1. ive had some bad trips from weed where i dont necessarily hallucinate but i have visual disturbances where my vision spirals or whatever just cause i was greening haaaaaaaard. i saw the grudge face all around my room when i was trippin but its not vivid hallucinations like other undiscusable drugs

2. yea but ur not making posts like "FIRST TIME SMOKING WEED AND I HAD A 20 GRAM CHRONIC BLUNT AND KIEF FROM A 50 FOOT ROOR" or have names like "*****bieber" :rolleyes:

3. Actually I tried it again and got it back! I'll post on this thread in a sec.

4. #104 Brian The Blunt, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2011

Personally I don't read posts from January or February 2011... :/ :p

5. Don't you know 98% of weed is laced? :rolleyes:

6. Probably the worst couple days of your life. Only thing I could think of.

7. that or death :eek:

8. Ok, let's not get this thread closed or anybody perma-banned. (Except niqqabeiber)

9. Bwomomompppp

10. Ive thought ive seen things out of the corner of my eye. But i have never fully seen like a unicorn hump an elephant or shit like tht lol

11. I've smoked a fair amount of weed, and never had any mild hallucinations.. and i've never had muchhh experience with any other hallucinogens (one time)

12. THANK YOU!!! now let's make these little ones stop posting that crap!!! :D

13. My little brother: Brooooooo the roof is turning red!

Me: You only smoked two bowls, shut the fuck up.

14. I've only recently started smoking (6 or less months), but I've never hallucinated... I mean, I have little small things that are more like paranoia than hallucinations anyway, but I've had those since before I ever got high. I've heard more voices sober than high..

But, my friends and I sometimes just call getting high tripping. I mean, not seriously or anything, we know it's not making us hallucinate and that it's not even tripping. But like, if someone's really high we'll say they're tripping balls. Stuff like that.
    I can see how it would be annoying to people who actually use hallucinogens, or to people who have been using pot since well before this trend. Kind of like how teenagers now say the word random for everything. That bothers my parents to No End because it's not using that word with it's actual dictionary definition.
    It's just modern slang. :p

But I wouldn't say this is an excuse for the ones who freak out and act like they have all these hallucinations all the time. I would suspect it's just because they're not used to different perceptions though. I mean, even taking a tolerance break, you still Know what being high feels like. But the first time I got really high it was like time was off, I had almost no peripheral vision if I didn't think about it, I could hardly handle people getting too close to my face, and I kept saying it felt like a dream. If I didn't know much about actual hallucinogens then I could see how I'd think it was hallucinations.

I dunno.

15. Agree. It's just altered perception. +1

16. hi hi, It seems that people in this thread are resentful of those who have low tolerance [read those who use drugs in moderation] I wonder why. I also wonder why it is thought to be strange to hallucinate on weed. I trip out a lot.
    admittedly it is not a clearheaded trip, i don't see a pink elephant on my room, I see 2D patterns on my eyes, I hear vibrations and i feel kinetic distortion. I'm sort of worried, if this is really that strange, should i consider the possibility that my weed is laced? what kind of adulterant could have such effects?

17. I don't drop acid anymore, I just drop weed

18. [quote name='"SirBongwalski"']

Yeah that happened to me, when I was chillin with my cat who has cancer. Sadly he's gonna die eventually from it, and he was laying down on my lap with some catnip while I was smoking, and I had a flashback from all the times I had with my cat mostly as a kid though, cause he's a old cat anyway. It's still pretty damn cool if you think about it[/quote]

Damn same here sometimes I get high and the cat walks in and jumps on the bed and I just have like flashbacks when I was a kid and seeing how young and full of life he was, anyways heres bowl fer your cat bro

19. kids just lie to sound cool trust me i had a lot of friends say that to me when they first started

20. Most I've ever tripped was like my 3rd time with a bong. We were in the forest. Like 5 bowls 2 blunts 2 joints. I thought a purple man in a trench coat was following me so I screamed "who r u!" mostly just hear shit or see shit diff tho