Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's up with kids hallucinating off weed...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Brian 420, Aug 5, 2011.

1. And who would go through the trouble to lace weed? It would be like $20 more than what you originally would pay for. These kids just make me smh...

2. Even the 'trippiest' weed experiences I've had cannot even come close to what you would experience on a true substancethaticanttalkabout. The only words I can use to describe the experience of a good trip are nothing short of amazing.

3. I am a kid, I'm not going to lie and I have taken very powerful hallucinogens which aren't allowed to be discusses here but there is no question that you get CEV's from weed.
    I do think its true though that some people who are new to smoking can subconsciously force themselves into seeing things

4. #84 Brian 420, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2011
    Kids aren't allowed on the forum. Gotta be 18 :rolleyes:

CEV's, yes. But seeing fuckin' god coming out of the sky and touching a dogs penis is highly unlikely.

And I wish I could force myself into seeing shit that isn't there on bud. But it's a medicine, not

L - ets not talk about other drugs
    S - eriously guys.
    D - on't do it, you'll get banned!!!

Do you see the picture i'm painting?!?

5. #85 buddynugz, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    No fucking clue,I've been diagnosed with schizo so many times but no shit happens to we when I'm baked

6. Cool! (Not the Schizophrenia, the part where you get baked and don't see stuff)

What's it like being Schizophrenic? I've done some papers back in college, but never talked to a person with it personally.

7. I don't know man sometimes late at night when im really stoned ill get some cevs. ive done my fair share of shrooms though so it might be a flashback because one time it was really intense and i was like wtf is going on

8. Maybe someone can help me out here.

My friend is on vacation and said when he was up there he smoked weed for the first time.

he said that when he was high, he saw Steve Urkel dancing in outer space, wtf, is this bullshit? i've never hallucinated like that before, maybe seen things move, or heard things, or seen shadows or something, but never retarded shit like that.

9. It's just kids wanting to look cool.

The first time I smoked weed, I got high. It was nice. I didn't "trip" then, and I don't "Trip" now. And I'm sure people would agree with me.

So yes, that's bullshit.

10. Sometimes I get flashbacks too, but CEV's I understand, but OEV's are so unlikely.

11. I think he prolly had an intense visualization of that and mistaked it for a hallucination. Most of these people who claim to be "halucinating" are really just having intense thought processes/visualizations which could be mistaken for hallucination if you have not done more stuff.

12. First time I got high ( 1/8th of chronic and kief from a gravity bong ) I thought I was going to die, had a conversation ( not really, kinda just stared blankly ) With my cousin that morphed out of the wall and told me to go to dinner.. I just sat their asking myself if that was real for about 10 minutes.. When I closed my eyes intense fractals and the feeling of falling at 10000 miles an hour overwhelmed my body and sent me into ecstatic convulsions ( The best feeling in my life) And the other day when I was outside hitting a gravity at my garage at night, I had a knife pulled on the dark forest that was behind me (hilly forest) because I thought people were coming towards me, I was shaking and freaking out.. I did this for about 2 hours lol, shining lights and shit too. I was seiing people that weren't there..

Oh and EVERY time I get high, I HEAR SHIT. Idk if thats just me but when I'm getting high I'll always hear a randoms ong I've listened to and it just goes over and over in my head even if I don't know the lyrics, and I will hear other weird things that didn't happen..

I've gotten high probably around 2500+ times too..

13. yep that's what I was gonna do. Find some ACTUAL friends instead of idiots like all my friends are now.

14. God DAMN!!!!

No offense, but it sounds like weed isn't for you :eek:

15. Oh trust me, it is lol.. too many good stories to tell and only a couple bad ones :smoke:

16. Well when you wield a knife at a dark forest tripping about shadows wanting to eat your dick or something, that worries me lol

17. To be brutally honest, I don't read anyone's posts if they made their account in July or June of 2011... :/ So, I don't ever see posts that most people complain about on here ;)

18. i had a friend that said she hallucinated off of some brownies i made, she had like 5. she said the walls were dripping and different colours everywere, then she passed out.

19. I don't think it's the weed that makes people trip.. I think people over think stuff and it makes them freak out

20. I had to make a new account. My old one was Brian the Blunt made in November 2010, but GC would always fuck up and not send my password change to my e-mail.

Don't hate.