Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's up with growing up?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SoGnarlyDooD, Mar 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Are you sure you smoke bud? Cause you need to chill out o_O :smoke:

For all you know they became friends at a skate park. Just because you have different things on your mind at that stage in life doesn't mean this guy might not want/have kids, or a marriage and all those things to worry about and is just chilled out, stacking up, and has plenty of time to play after work.

People should stop assuming everybody has those same goals in life, I'm in no way near my 50's but just because my friends are all in relationships and jumping into dead end jobs at my age doesn't mean I want to do that or take on the mental stress it can give plus having to take out time for it when I can do what I want to do pretty much when I want too.

Lol I'm pretty sure when he was talking about his friend we all thought it was a guy friend though, if it is a girl then yeah I would take issue with that too. But really there's no issue with an adult "kid" hanging out with who he wants too.

2. You could always become an adult baby

3. [quote name='"Lovesmyreligion"']
    Are you sure you smoke bud? Cause you need to chill out o_O :smoke:

For all you know they became friends at a skate park. Just because you have different things on your mind at that stage in life doesn't mean this guy might not want/have kids, or a marriage and all those things to worry about and is just chilled out, stacking up, and has plenty of time to play after work.

People should stop assuming everybody has those same goals in life, I'm in no way near my 50's but just because my friends are all in relationships and jumping into dead end jobs at my age doesn't mean I want to do that or take on the mental stress it can give plus having to take out time for it when I can do what I want to do pretty much when I want too.

Lol I'm pretty sure when he was talking about his friend we all thought it was a guy friend though, if it is a girl then yeah I would take issue with that too. But really there's no issue with an adult "kid" hanging out with who he wants too.[/quote]

You can't justify it by a guy or a girl. When you are a parent a child is a child. See? It's not about an adult kid deciding he want to hang its about the 60 year old who wants to hang with teenagers. Like I said if its innocent and just about skating then fine. But if he is doing alcohol and weed with minors it's not cool!!!!!!

4. [quote name='"aceguitar"']

You can't justify it by a guy or a girl. When you are a parent a child is a child. See? It's not about an adult kid deciding he want to hang its about the 60 year old who wants to hang with teenagers. Like I said if its innocent and just about skating then fine. But if he is doing alcohol and weed with minors it's not cool!!!!!![/quote]

I don't know where you read he's drinking with them. He said he'd like to but they're not old enough. I thought it was odd too, but he explained himself well, and it seems okay.

Relax dude.

5. I guess I can see where you're coming from, I now see middle school "teenagers" as annoying kids personally and I'm 21. Infact some guy was talking about how he couldn't control his kid, I gave him so much advice assuming it was a 15-17 year old teenager, he said 13 I was like -_- oh well no wonder, those are brats. Lol so I can see how your perception might change on 19 year olds later on, I just was already street smart at 13-14 so it's hard to imagine a 19 year old being in danger of anything lol even though I definitely know a lot more about life from 19-21, completely different but I guess everybody is different. Honestly I see weed at 18 as fine as long as they're smart, but yeah if he was giving him poison (beer) then shame on him, although from his posts it doesn't seem like he does. But I agree with some parts :)

6. I see nothing wrong with a 57 year old hanging out with teens, like 15 year olds and older. If he was giving them drugs, than thats messed up, but just chillin with them isn't. I know at first were like, "wow, creepy. Probably a perv or something." I'd be kind of sketched out by him. But as long as he's not acting up, he can hang out with them all he wants.

A 16 year old can act and speak like a 27 year old. Also, if he smokes weed with them I don't really see it as bad, as long as he didn't start them on it and what not. They're smoking anyway, why not have some too.

I'm just saying this, not trying to fight. Just my 2 cents. But I would be like, "creepy old dude." haha.

7. #67 MayorMcStoned, Mar 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2012
    nobody is butt hurt in this thread except for you bro.

whats funny is im usually the one getting called the "grumpy old man" in a bunch of these "i hate my parents and stuff" threads that happen around this city so much.

and yes, my responsibility is mine and my girls education, our dog, and rent. im sure there are some others in there, but those are the main ones. and do you know why? because im smart. i dont need a child, the world has enough of those already. i dont need to take care of my parents (yet) but i have money stashed away in an account that will come in very useful if i ever have to.

point is, there's a way to make your argument without being lame and disrespectful. you were both of those in this thread. sorry to say buddy, but thats not very becoming of a 50 year old manchild on the internet. come on down off that high horse dude, if your attitude is any indication, the atmosphere up there sucks...;)

Disrespect is not allowed here. - KSR

8. I can pretty much guarantee that some infractions/bans are gonna be handed out...soon even.

Flaming is not tolerated here under any circumstances

9. I don't buy drugs from kids and never said i did, here or in any other posts. i smoke about 2 hours before bed, alone. don't like smoking with other people and for sure would not smoke with kids nor do i buy beer or booze for kids.

how could you come to these conclusions? what has happened to you for you to think like this? i am not the only "older" person out there that skates with high school kids. i know of skaters in there 60's and 70's but they live about 2000 miles away. do you think they will skate with kids? the only other people skating besides the handful of us are kids LOL.

the oldest person i've skated with was in their mid 20's and in college. i do not like skating down steep long hills. all the other skaters i know only skate these steep long hills. its like pulling teeth to get someone to just cruise.

think what you will, its your prerogative and what ever gets you through the night, gets you through the night :wave:

10. Thread Under Review - KSR

11. Theres no reason to re-open this thread because it will just cause more problems.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.