Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's up with growing up?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SoGnarlyDooD, Mar 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i'm scared to grow up. I'm just a kid.

2. I'm sorry?

3. I'm scared to get any older I'm 45 dude you've got to take it day by day. Look at it this way, what you do today will effect you tomorrow and every day after that spent tying to fix a mistake is another day of wasted time.

Cheers.

4. im sorry i guess... ever heard of tucker max? google him. I wanna live my life like him

5. i think youre more afraid of not growing INTO a man and being stuck as a kid...

6. I feel you, I'm in that transitional period (21 in a few months) and it's kinda weird embracing adulthood. But it comes with perks. Just sit back and take it all in stride dude.

7. the only person who is going to make you grow up is you. you'l know when your ready

8. when i turned 20 i had so many epiphanies about how i need to start living my life, i feel like this sort of thing is going to happen every 10 years.
    "they tell me just to pray, but i miss you like yesterday"

9. it's alright

10. My friends parents bought him a house. He said "yea man it feels good to grow up" I was like :rolleyes:

11. Lol sorry I kinda feel the same way I just didn't know what to say really haha. :smoke:

12. Id say the perks of being an adult outweigh the negatives.

13. Your body will constantly age, but it is up to you, if you want to age with it

14. Nice Big K.R.I.T. reference

15. Yep takes a while to make the adjustment, but it happens and it's all good lol

16. big k.r.i.t. is a boss thats whats up

17. Yeah defintiely, at first it's scary like wtf am I gonna do? lol, but then just gotta give yourself time to figure things out, get comfortable with it, and then it's all good.

18. I miss high school. So easy hanging out with my friends before we all started drinking and smoking, just hanging out. Although I still have a really good time with them, it's just different.

19. and life is a nightmare!!! Sry had to do it

20. dude I quoted above quoted from the song Yesterday off of his new mixtape 4eva N A Day. Check it out if you haven't. Already a classic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.