Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

whats up with beasters?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by melli, Dec 30, 2008.

1. #1 melli, Dec 30, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2008
    are they good or bad? i have heard some people call them bad bud, smells like shit, tastes like shit ect.. but some people say they are good quality

why are they compacted so much, if so wouldnt that give less weed?
    if any one could clear me up on these tht would be much appreciated
    and since i live in mass i hear these are popular this time of the year
    P.S. i have already seen the sticky

2. beasters is just pot from canada.it can be shit or good just depends.its compact to make it easier to bring across the border to america and such.

3. click search
    type beasters...

bingo!

4. cool cuz i here up in new england at this time of the year i can get some good deals but since they are som compacted wont i get less weed or more, im cunfused

5. #7 dirtybongwater, Dec 31, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2008
    Bless urban dictionary. *hugs and kisses it tight*

A lot of times compacted weed has little to do with what type of weed it is. To traffic weed, in most cases, large quantities need to be compacted for transport. This weed is going to get you high. :)

The downside, that should have no bearing on your mental thoughts of this purchase, compacted weed can and will kill (lessen) the thc chrystals originally on the bud. It's sad but true. So while the weed could be stronger if it was freshly harvested and dried, it is going to get you properly baked. :)

6. that explains beasters,
    so would one ounce of dense nug get me high enough times, versus a oz of fluffy nug

7. heh. That gave me a good belly laugh.

Lets go with half a gram of compacted bud will get you as high as an 1/4 of a gram of fluffy, chrystally deliciously fresh nugalicious bud. (give or take an 1/8th)

8. #10 Dryice, Dec 31, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2008
    I actually just picked up a zip of high-grade beasters. Like they have a solid amount of crystals on them, which is pretty tight. They'll get you high for sure. Though it's not as steep as heads.

Edit: I anticipate this O should last me 2 weeks, with liberal use of the G-Bong.

9. It sounded alright to me till people started mentioning chemicals. Makes me wonder though..how would you really know if you didn't grow it yourself

10. so wiht denser weed are u getting less bang for your buck

11. no.. just because its dense dosent mean anything. besides it will burn slower than a fluffy nug.

12. Beasters can be good or bad. The ones around here are niiice, at least the ones I get. Like low-grade headies.

13. pretty much all I smoke is beasters. it's honestly nice. $25 a quarter for some heads grown badly.

14. basicly the same as mids, sometimes a little better.

15. They're way better than mids, bro. Mids don't get me high, beasters do.

16. ^^^^^^^^^^ dont listen he doesnt know anything beasters is the dank of dank it should be majorly crystally beasters referrs to qualty

17. No sir, you are in fact completely misinformed. The post that you qouted to say was wrong was actually right. So fail.

18. They aren't all from Canada. Beasters can be grown anywhere.

Living in Mass, you deal with them a lot. I have no problem smoking them. They are real dense but they burn nice and slow so you can't really complain.