Whats up to all the cool cats up in here!

Discussion in 'General' started by Tee 8sh See, Aug 7, 2010.

1. im inna good mood right now. I just celebrated my sons early birthday today, hes 5! and it brought such joy to me to see him happy.. Its what he deserves and then some. He had a rough up bringing with family issues.. mother was no good and addicted to several different things.. and i wasnt in his life for the first few years because i was out doin my own shit, shit that i have completely put be hind me.

I know this isnt a thread most of you would expect from me, but if you know me then you know how hard i am trying to change my ways fr myself and my family..

So just show who you love in youre life.. show what makes this place special to you.. give shot out to your favorite members.. lets just get a thread goin of love, fun and enjoyment..

This is the happiest ive ever been in my life about all the right reasons.. things a re really lookin up.. i hope this continues..

You guys have been with me through a lot of shit ive went through, and i appreciate it all.. i really do. Much love to you all.. never change homies!!

2. I think you made it a point that change may also be good. :)

Goodluck with your future ventures man.

3. Well happy birthday for your son :)

Well im going to say what most people will say, i love my mammy haha .
    My dad left when i was about 3 months old, and my moms raised 5 kids on her own. And shes a great fucking mother. Even if she doesnt have allot of money, she would always find some way of buying us stuff. Shes amazing :)
    And i havnt been on GC for long, but im loving it already. :)
    Peace you guys! :)

4. No doubt patna.. im 100% dedicated in changing myself for him.. It wasnt an easy road to get through but im doing the best i can.

I really appreciate the kind words homie

5. that's nice to hear bruh..

was good with you..??

6. good luck man, good to see people doing the best they can.

7. Whats good with me? Well i used to be a pretty scummy person, banged froom 15-21/2.. had a child that i neglected until i woke the fuck up and realized the gift god gave me.. grew up and realized that would be my first priority.. and every since then, you wouldent believe the changes that went on in my life and my mentaily. I used to have a very and i mean VERY short temper.. gettin in fights for shit as small as a look by some cat i didnt even know.

With age comes wisdom homie.. catchin a few bullets help a lot too haha..

But his party was great.. had a lot of cousins and the family i still have around.. We all went to an arcade and rode rode the go carts. He easnt big enough to ride the big ones by himself but he rode the kiddie ones and had a blast.. We went on the bigger karts with him as my passenger and he kept sayin "crash into them daddy" haha.. i told him if i did then wed be kicked outta the arcade, but he was pretty persitant... so they i was spinning mother fuckers out left and right and got red flagged immediately haha.. he had such a good time tho.. which is all that matters.

8. Yo good for you brotha, good to hear that.

9. First and foremost, happy birthday to your son!

I love everyone in life who can return the favor.
    What makes Grasscity special to me is all of you.
    Favorites are overrated.

Peace, love & happiness.

10. I know this thread ain't about hearin bout you gettin shot/shot at but you should tell that story, btw happy b-day to your son, son

11. Id really rather not bro.. its something ive put behind me. From the days i was pretty stupid and runnin with the wrong crowd. I will say it was all retalition over drugs and turf..

12. if you life was a movie, this is when you get murdered.

13. haha exactly.. cause im just turnin my shit around and livin for the better and blam! done

14. keep living the good life and raise that boy to be a cool dude!!!!
    :wave:

15. Glad to hear, man. Happy birthday to your little dude.

16. Appreciate it man.. im raisin him the best i can.. i got some cousins who have helped me out a lot through it tho.. without them i would be lost. But lets not make this thread about my son, even tho i kinda made it like that.. haha.. just tell me whats gin on in your life worth being happy about

17. Thanks man .. i appreciate it!

18. That's cool I can respect that, best of luck to ya T

19. I recently realized how great my life is. And that makes me happy.

20. good feelin huh playa? What do you got in your life makin it so special?