Whats up people!! NEWB 2 the Game

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Kush Killa, Nov 22, 2010.

1. What is up Growers and Smokers alike! I am really interested in growing and wanna get into it but have never done no growin at all. is that Ok? Well i have heard that Hydoponics is like rocket science compared to growing in soil, Is that true? Should i start wit soil?

2. First and foremost, above all... read read read read... most questions can be answers in existing thread or the stickies.
    Hydro vs Soil becomes more what your willing to do... Hydro is a little less forgiving than soil but growth is increased... soil gives you a little bit of play room so to speak to mess up and come back from it... Look into the pros and cons of hydro and see if that route is for you.
    There is always coco coir too...

3. ofcourse its ok to start growing if you never did it before. We all have. I started in soil as I do feel its easier. I dont know much about hydro but will eventually get into it over the years most likely.

4. How long u been growing?

5. I'm in my first serious indoor grow, but had my first plant when I was about 16 which was 23 years ago. Had several outdoor grows and a few indoor grows. Been reading about it for almost 25 years and dabbling on and off for as long. Check out my grow in my sig. Its going well.