What's up? How's everyone doing tonight?

Discussion in 'General' started by Wet Horse Lips, Jul 11, 2009.

1. Hey guys and girls,

It was a long night at work, and I came home to a lovely couple of bowls in my bubbler, and a tall can of Boddington's ale. Delicious stuff. Anyways, I'm buzzing pretty damn good; feels good after sweating my ass off all night.

So, what are my fellow GC'ers up to on this Friday, soon-to-be Saturday?

2. Sounds like a good way to end the day. ;)

My buddy and I drove our old muscle car around the city for "Cruise Night". Our city has it every year. A couple hundred cars drive around the city for everyone to see. Then we party on Mainstreet. Did a few awesome burnouts for hick families.

Now I'm about to smoke a bowl then light up a cancer stick. Call it a night.

3. I'm baked as fuck and I have been all day. :D Right now I'm watching Curb Your Enthusiasm and chillin with my dog. Some friends are coming over soon. I think I might get one of them to smoke weed for the first time! :smoke:

4. Not a damn thing unfortunately.
    After throwing down my first and last month rent for my school home and buying most everything I need to move out, i'm broke as hell. Going to try to cut back on spending so much so I can have some money saved for when school starts.

5. On a surprisingly pleasant T-Break enjoying some tones and watchin Ghostbusters 2 lol

i might have to break my tbreak though good stuff going around

Anyone else notice how once you go on a break the best ganj comes into town and everyone is smoking it but u :(

6. dissapointed

took these 4 pills, and all i feel is this weird very very mild body high

it's been about 3 hrs since i took 'em :'(

sux, but i got a beer and weed and cigs so it's not all fail

7. Thizzin'? Or hoping to?

They probably were bad pills. Beer and weed go great together though. You'll have a good night.

8. i'm doing bad fellow blades. been dry for about two days and it sucks. no money, no job, no car, no friends. my life is a steaming pile of shit.

9. I just signed up after lurking for hmmm.... three or four years. I tend to lurk at most websites I visit.

Today my girlfriend and I hiked to the North Outlook of Mt. Pisbah just outside of Lyndonville, VT. It took us about 90 minutes and was a pretty steep hike all the way up, I am already very sore. The view was fucking amazing and of course we smoked a bowl while taking it all in since nobody else was there; here's a few pics of the view.

Now I'm smoking a couple bowls and drinking a Sierra Nevade Pale Ale while watching Conan

Attached Files:

10. Just picked up an eighth of some bomb for 55 bucks so my nights about to be alot better!

11. killed my first 40 oz.. workin on the second. listening to some 80;s rock

when the bullet hits the booonnneee

12. I was bored tonight so I decided to do some X. Safe to say i'm not bored anymore :hello:. X is amazing at social gatheriings but it's still fun to take alone like any drug. So yeah...just chillin' waiting for a crazy monday. I got King's Dominion all day and my friend's 20th birthday party all night. :D

13. My night is pretty chill I was just chilling with my friend. I just dident toke today but I was dazed as fuck so I had fun walking around for no apparent reason.

14. I just got done rollin and now I know why the call it rolling. I busted my ass on the floor and dragged the covers down with me, decided that the floor was the best softest feeling thing in the entire world, wrapped myself in covers and started rocking back and forth for an hour.

Still kinda rolling righ tnow.

EDIT: my fucking jaw is killing meQ! I cant stop bitting down as hard as I can :[

15. Nights not bad, just got back from a Mariner's game, visitin Seattle with the family, but now I'm sittin around bored in the hotel. If any Seattle cat's are lookin to chill, I'm always up for meetin new people so get at me.

16. Smoked with my younger brother for the first time :D then played Halo 3 for a while with my brother, next door neighbor, and my brother's friend.

17. worst night of my life no exaggeration... fuck this

18. Turning into a great night.

19. well i was gonna go my weekendly party but i dident really feel like it that much just wanted to stay home for once.....so yup i am sittin here at home:)