Whats up guys? Tampa Toker here.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by daveyjones, Oct 15, 2011.

1. Getting down on a J as we speak :smoking:

2. Im from Tampa may be moving back to Sarasota soon. Hows FL and the buds lookin?

3. It's been hot and rainy lately so Florida isnt looking too great lol
    But the buds are dank, and i have a fresh sack :hello:

4. Tampa is a great place for sure.

5. Im from kissimmee, like 45 min from Tampa.
    Im about to smoke this .6 Greenleaf dutch that I rolled real quick in my car. It was mixed with .3 of perp and a .3 of some kush. Gonna get hi as hell!!

6. Naples , Florida here if you guys ever come around here let me know! i wanna get some from tampa and ill be willing to split an qtr or something with you.

7. Downtown Orlando working in my office and waiting till 5 to finish that J and ride my new street bike a few miles on the trail while listening to some tunes

8. I live over in St.Cloud. Right now I'm in NC but I should be back around Thursday.

9. Tampa bay southshore (gibsonton-riverview) here...dry as a desert around here.

10. If anyone can help with hookup send me a private message PLEASE! BY USF

11. #12 roobz, Sep 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2013
    @[member="Bluntman0420"] in sarasota area here too.  hit me up, looks like we have some things in common.  it anyone wants to hang with an older deadhead dude, let me know.  

Peace

12. Welcome to GC!  :) Have fun and please familiarize yourself with the forum rules. Thanks!

13. @[member="Old School Smoker"] will do bro.. i see what you mean.  sorry about that.

14. You guys have really good unmentionables lol. Weeds off the chart too

Sent from my PantechP9070 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Hello all! I was Leary of getting on this site but here I am. I'm in tampa by usf