Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

whats up gc

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stonerbro00, Jan 24, 2010.

1. tonite is my last night before i go back to college, so to celebrate me and my friend smoked a gram and a half of some juicy fruit out of my bub. we were FUCKED. ate so much, watched whitest kids and laughed our asses off. good last night imo. whats everyone up to tonite?

2. Slow boring night after work, as usual. On the bright side i'll be cashing out my pay check on monday and making some edibles. :)

3. hmm not much. i was gonna chill with my friends tonight but we didnt get together, so i just rolled 4 joints. im probably gonna go smoke em in like an hour or 2 :) should be fun :D

4. nice! never tried edibles, maybe over the summer ill pick up some mids and try it. lemme know how it goes :]