Whats up GC!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Green Oxic, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Hey hows it going you silly stoners, I finally made an account here been reading alot of your posts you're a funny group. Gonna be using this site for many years to come because what better place to move to than Grass City.

My name is Brandon but my friends call me Green, so that means you better call me Green because I love you :p. I'm originally from Florida, [​IMG] Gonna move back there one day IF ganja becomes legal I love the beach and that sunshine. Right now I live in sweet home Alabama (LOL)

I'm going to move to Colorado and start growing some of that dank in like a year or two, unless weed becomes legal in a state close to me, then I'll just move there.

I play PS3 online, So if you blaze up and wana chill hit me up, I got a mic and all:DHmm what else.. oh yea If I do end up moving to Colorado, it's going to be a pot head road trip. You know like on cheech and chong! God I've always wanted to do that, can't wait!!;) Because I'll be driving there pulling a camper on a pick up.

So you know... if any of you think about moving up to Colorado let me know.
    I'll be shootin up there in a year or so (I'm gonna try and make an adventure out of the whole thing and film it lol)

But like.... oh meh gawd I'm so excited to meet you all :devious:... woah that was a bit homo...:eek: ...anyways...Holla at your boy. Love you guys <3

(But for the record I'm not gay... just throwin that out there....yea....awkward..:))