What's up from Georgia

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by muzick, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Hey guys, I just signed up. I thought I'd give you all a shout out and give a little background on myself.

I live in Cumming, Georgia, a small town north of Atlanta.

I've been smoking for a little over a year and a half and I love it! I try to share this wonderful herb with everyone I can, if they're interested or not. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't; but it has made me closer with some of my already close friends.

I'm stoked to chat with some other tokers. This forum is perfect from what I can see!

2. hey whats up and welcome to grass city.

i used to date a girl from forsyth georgia. i believe it is a little south of atl though.

3. heyhey from valdosta! (never come here it sucks)

4. Welcome to the city mane! Glad to have a fellow Georgian here.:wave:

5. Welcome, I'm also from Georgia!

6. hey hey from louisville KY, i've been smoking like 2 years now.... been getting contact highs since i was in the womb though if that counts for anything..... i just joined this group not to long ago so..... be my friend? haha

7. Sweet! Lot of Georgians here! I wasn't expecting that.

But yeah man, Forsyth county is absolutely of ATL.

8. hey guys, just wanted to say what up and that i'm new to the gc. i lived up in cumming, ga until i graduated a few years ago then i moved to atlanta. been smokin herb for about 2 years now. just figured i'd pop in and see what's good.

:smoking: