Whats up,from Brazil

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by braziliantoker, Jul 28, 2008.

1. whats up every body, I'm from Brazil and i love weed, so thats why I'm here.

2. Awesome, hows it going in brazil?

I've been looking at websites talking about living in south america and it seems really interesting.

3. Hey man, welcome to the forums! Where in Brazil are you living? Good to see somebody else from South America here. :D

Peace!

4. yeee, Brazil is a very good place to live.

5. hey zebra, whats up, im from sp to, how old are you?

6. I'm 18. You live anywhere near the campinas area?

7. no i live in the capital

8. Haha, Damn man, you live an hour 1/2 away!

9. wats good man. I live in US right now. but ill be in campinas soon. we should smoke a couple blunts together. where do live there?

10. hey all!
    im from Curitiba, PR!

almost legalized here!! LOL!

11. Hey, I'm in Brazil right now for the summer and I was wondering where a "head shop" would be in Sao Paulo, because I wanted to pick up some sick Brazilian glass before I headed back to the states.

12. 1st post here.
    I've always had good luck finding trees in Vitoria ES while on vacation with my brasilian wife. Is there a good website about good buds in brasil ?
    My portuguese is pretty decent, that always helps ;):devious:
    Nuthin' better than a nice warm, windy, sunny day at the beach in brasil....BELEZA !:hello::cool::smoke:

13. another brazilian joining the City!
    :wave:
    hi!

14. I live in SP too.
    Are there no other brazilians here?

15. I live in SP now, although I'm not brazilian... I'm really liking Moema, but not so much this recent weather! How long've you lived in SP?

16. Mrs Kite,
    Do you kitesurf ? in Brasil ?
    in Bahia,
    I found trees on the beach from the guy giving horseback rides.:smoking:
    The guys at the bus station were convinced I was lugging an Asa Delta aka Hang Glider but I kept telling them it was a Pipa aka Kite but really big...pipa grande con pranche (with a board) con aqua (on the water) and my portuguese wasn't so great back then, piecing words together. :devious:
    I also saw an Ultra Light plane on the beach outside Trancoso near Aqua Azul
    Blue Lagoon~clay baths:p

17. Minas aqui

18. can you guys tell me some weed terms in portuguese, like how to say weed,pipe,joint etc.

19. So how are the outdoor brazilian sativa buds treatin' ya?...I hope to find some decent outdoor sativa when I make it down to south america.

any tips about which areas of brazil have good stuff would be greatly appreciated.

20. I hate to say it but most of the weed in Brazil is brick, i haven't encountered any danks or mids yet.You need to get a real connection if you want good weed, or else it will be coming out of the "favelas"(Drug dealers everywhere, shitty weed, alot of crime)