What's up, folks?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Ganja Force, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Just another fellow smoker hailing from Nor Cal, a.k.a. weed heaven(and pretty close to Weed, CA, coincidentally). I've been a recreational smoker on and off for about 6 years now, and definitely enjoy using it with a myriad of activities. I'm a pretty big nerd, no lie, so you'll probably see me durping around the gaming, TV, and music sections a fair bit.

Now that we've finally got snow up here, I'm getting ready to eat my heart out boarding on the slopes, but lately I've been doing a good share of mountain biking and kayaking as well.

Generally I like to keep my head clear for most outdoor activities, but when it's time for gaming and music appreciation, it's time to toke up! Lately I've been playing a good share of PS3/PSP/PC, but I can enjoy games from every side of the console war.

As for music, I'm a bass player primarily, but I can't resist jamming with guitars and keyboards now and then. I like a pretty wide range of music, whether it be heavy metal, classic rock, electronica, classical, jazz, acoustic, you name it... but I draw the line at most rap, pop, and country(although there are exceptions here and there).

Hope I get some opportunities to chill with this cool community in the days ahead!