What's up fellow grasscitians.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by nelseonno, Mar 7, 2017.

1. Hey what's up fellow Growers and tokers. Been reading this forum for quite some time now, figured it was time to join in.
    I think it is awesome to see so many people taking their own time to help others succeed in there grows. Double thumbs up!!! I to have a couple grows with the aero flow 20 system w/1000hps, ak47 (serious) and blue moonshine (DJ short). Also had a rainforest 66 w/400hps for the momma's and a small cloner.
    Long story short I ended up losing everything and been out of the game for awhile. I'm back in again now. I grew some Jack and gold leaf in soil last year with somewhat decent results, had to pick a little early due to a lot of rain at the end of Sept and developed some mold.
    By no means do I think I know a lot (because I don't). Just been blessed. Right now I am trying some autos and LEDs and feel like it's my first time.
    My setup is a 7'x7' room with a 6" exhaust fan, 4"intake, a 300w and 400w LEDs, actual draw is 147w and 197w, pH and EC pens and a ceramic heater as it's still cold in Pa. I also have a 1000w HPS with a variable watt ballast, not using as my seedlings are only 8 days old.
    Oh there are 5 AK's, 5 ThunderHaze and 3 gorilla glue's which are all auto's and 1 chronic,1 cheese,1 Kali and 1 Jack that are regular females. Getting them 4ready for the summer. Anyhow wish me luck and thanks for reading.
    Will post pics if anyone is interested.