Whats up everyone!?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MichiganChiefer, Dec 19, 2012.

1. #1 MichiganChiefer, Dec 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2012
    First post woohoo :hello:
    So here i am just sittin on my boys patio enjoyin a beer. Its almost winter break and im a super senior (5th year of highschool/second senior year. I know im fuckin retarded but i made mistakes and have learned from them! Only enjoy the herb and very occasionally alcohol/other things). He just got back in town until thursday afternoon. Havent seen him in a bit so this is one of those very special occasions :cool:. He hit me up and asked if i wanted to skip wednesday to chill and get our fade on while playin cod blops 2. I was like damn straight homie pick me up at 6 :smoking:. I made sure to get some party favors for us since he doesnt know anyone in town and he supplied some alcohol because hes 22. He just got a call from his girl who is in vegas and she cant know im chillin with him for some odd reason. So now im stuck on his patio blasted out of my mind with some beers while he is face timing her. I guess im just lookin for some good old fashioned entertainment while i relax and wait. Anyways whats good everyone? :smoking:

Quick question: I can mention alcohol on this site correct? Just nothing other than the amazing herb and alcohol?

2. Hes going to to get you drunk and do some dirty things to you dawg...you better get outta there! lol

3. Me and your bro are in the same boat.

My girls in Vegas too :/

4. high from me

5. Haha! Hes my older brother (just turned 22) and hes fuckin awesome. I just turned 18 in august and he made sure i was hella faded for it! Just had a nice long as fuck story typed up for you guys but my iphone died :(. Took like 30 god damn minutes because i keep hitting the wrong keys. Just hooked it to the charger and got it to boot up. I may re-type it. It was just random info about everything haha. Im really high and got a nice buzz from the booze. Got 6 shots and im finishin my 3rd brew. In a real talkative and uplifting mood. About to go chill and hopefully blaze with this girl that ive had a thing for for about a month now. Hella excited! :) Shes amazing and perfect in every way possible <3.
    So its chill for me to mention alcohol correct? Dont wanna break any rules haha im new.

6. Yeah alcohol weed and tobacco are cool man. Welcome to GC :smoke:

7. Okay bro thanks for the reply. Just gotta make sure haha. How's life treatin everyone? Mines finally picking up. After i moved away from my mom who doesnt care about me to live with my dad and his girlfriend.