what's up everybody?!

Discussion in 'General' started by JollyRoger227, Dec 27, 2007.

1. What's up everybody?

Just got back from a drive with my friend and her new car, she got a jeep liberty, I personally think the car is ugly, but she seems to like it lol. :p It's MUCH smaller than I thought it would be for an SUV as well, but thankfully it's bigger than her old sunfire so now she can actually like have people go for rides and stuff LOL :)

So yup, I'm home for the night, my Ipod shitted out yesterday so I had to go send that away for repair, it should be back in 2-4 weeks, sucks but at least it's still under warranty! :D I'm soooo glad I decided to get that thing.

Hope everybody's xmas went good as well!! I'm breaking in my new birkenstocks :D

2. it's a sober night here,,,, no weed,,,no beer,,, no female companionship,,,

just me and the dog,,,, '' so peaceful''>>>>>>>>>>>>:cool:

3. lol

Yup, I'm sitting here with my chocolate lab, she's sleeping, as is everyone else in this house, I'm mad bored dude.

My friend took almost 2 hours to get here, when she said she would be here in 15 minutes, and then she blew me off while we were hanging out to go chill with some dude, so yea tonight's been boring as hell.

Plus my mom has been on my ass about my community service :rolleyes: God I hate court..

4. Christmas was dope. Got some usefull stuff got to hang with the family all good shit. Got to meet up with old old friends (talkin elemtry school) blazed bowls got my neighbor bringin me a quad back from canada cause i let him use my snow jacket. I love this season.

As for the peaceful comment chicken i feel you. I'm just posted on the top. My bro's past out on the floor damn what a great day.

5. you like my sig.?

,[​IMG]:p

6. That's awesome man, meeting up with old friends is always fun :)

Fortunately for me, most of my friends since elementary school have never left town :p

And lucky dude I wanna go quadding it looks like so much fun, last winter some kids were on quads riding on the frozen lakes :D

7. LOL

But but no one will ever know it was about socks! Now GC just knows I run around without my under-roos on :D

8. Yeah, I was the friend that left town for school so its like old times now that I'm back.

Oh yea Jolly my bad out in my parts we call 1/4th ounces quads. Gunna get some Canadian dank bud. But while were on the topic I fuckn love those things. I usually hit the dunes outside of Palm Springs or Dumont. Never really been lucky enough to do the snow.

9. LOL my baad, we call them cuops (ku-wops) here :p Never felt the need to buy that much herb but if I had the money and it wasn't too pricey I'd do it for sure :D Canadian bud is sooo cheap, if I lived in Maine I'd be coasting on a snowmobile in the woods across the border almost daily!

10. I think I came out pretty good this year with Christmas. I got 90 dollars worth of Gas Cards. I can think my mother for that because she told the whole family about my "drug problem." Still... It's gas so I can't complain, the only thing better would have been a bong. :D I also have 55 dollars worth of gift cards for B-Dubs! I love that place. I also got an IOU from my mom because I never told her I wanted anything. She said she will either save it for when I move out, or she will buy me something when I ask. All in all, it was fun. I picked up a little christmas present for myself today :D A gram of coke... It feels so good to have the money to spend on shit like that. Boring night though.

11. shit jolly,,,it's so cold where your at..... you couldnt drag my '' lilly white ass'' outside,,,,[​IMG]

12. Sounds like a pretty good deal for xmas man, I like getting gas cards because paying for gas is a bittttcch

I got some good presents, a lot of practical shit, lovin my new shoes though :D I also made out with 250$ and two 50$ gift cards, I have a 50$ gift card to sears, and I STILL haven't spent the last one I got either, I'm pretty sure I lost it :p

13. Dude, it's 37 degrees, it isn't cold!

I just came in from being outside, I was in my birks sandals and a tank top with a light little cotton jacket over it :p I survived, just fine lol You're just a big weenie :D

14. Haha. It's 45 degrees out here in southern cali by me jolly. Hows it only 37 by you. I'm not even in the mountains maybe 15 minutes from the beach

15. It's because I'm on the shoreline, dude temperature here can be -20 and blizzarding one day and 45 and sunny the next :p That's how new england weather works, you never know what the fuck is going to happen. I can use AC and heat in the same day :p It was cold yesterday, it was like 28 outside or something to that nature, still not too bad. I'm immune to the cold :D

16. yes im a big weenie,,, its 42,degrees here,,,, id like to go to the store and get some beer,,,, but thats too cold for me to ride the motorcycle,,,,,,,,so its koolaid,,,and cigs. [​IMG]

17. Dude, I'd totally be out on a bike right now if I had one :D I wanna ride a motorcycle so bad, I'd have to learn but even riding on the back of them is always fun!

18. i rode this chick about 20 miles yesterday,,,,i dont know if it was me or the cold,,,, but she was showing her exitement,,,:D

19. hell yea dude, it's because we rock so hard core :cool: