Whats this?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by ggmallow, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Well I will start with the regular info like always

What type of medium; soil or hydro? Soil
    What brand and type of soil? Fox Farm Ocean Forrest mixed with about 20 to 25% perilite
    Indoors or outdoors? Indoors
    What strain? Armageddon
    How old are the plants? 83 days from seed
    What type of lights and how many watts? 400w HPS
    How far from the lights? Approximately 12 to 14 inches.
    What, how much and when was it fed? NPK? Molasses on 2-3 a little under a teaspoon per gallon
    What is the medium/runoff pH? 6.5
    What are the temps and humidity in the room? ranges between 71 to 78 during lights on. About 60 with lights off.
    What size pots? 3 gallons
    Any bugs? Look real close. No
    Any other pertinent info?

This is the only plant suffering this out of my group and has been stunted comparing them to my other Armageddons. It seems like the leaves almost turn a brownish white color then crumble away. It was doing this before the transplant which was done about a week ago and now I am starting to be concerned as it is getting it on the upper parts of the plant.

Pictures

Attached Files:

2. Are you sure it's not a pest? Lots of spotting on that leaf.

3. That was my first assumption as well, but I can not find any, even under a magnifying glass. If it where pest it more then likely it would spread to my other ladies as well or Id assume. Every other plant in the grow is growing rapidly. I observed this for a little while hoping that it would stop with the transplant but usually it seems as if the leaves almost fad slowly to that color and then dry up.

4. i experiment with alot of bag seed and sometimes this happens to me.
    ive tried all kinds of things to save plants that look just like that and i can never save them.
    i think you should focus on your other plants because it will only get worse
    but hey i might be wrong

5. looks like a salt build up but if its only in that one plant ... Well my advice when in doubt FLUSH for a week with R/O water or distilled water