Whats this worth

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by CrownRoor, Mar 10, 2010.

1. .de little sister with krown top
    wondering what its worth?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. edit sells em for 350-400. a kustom one is selling for 700

it appears to depend on thickness tho.

there is one that is 3.2 mm, little sista for 170. no crowntop tho

3. i know how much they are from edit lol im asking what its worth tho not what it is on edit they dont have the exact same one on edit.

4. if its a kustom, id say ~350.

if not, maybe 250? try asking sinse, he knows a lot about roors

5. Damn, I'd pay 200$ for that piece of glass :wave: Just sayin'

6. gotta be worth more than that. the crown label ones on edit are almost 400
    and this crown isent just a straight colour the inner dot is like bubbly.

7. bump any more ideas ?

8. I don't know what you want to hear. Everyone has said what they think lol and you said no.

What was the point of asking?

It's basically impossible to know what it's worth. I doubt anyone has ever purchased a RooR for what it is really worth (unless they are really close to the blowers or company).

9. its worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it mang. i dont get the point of whats it worth threads? if someone who for some reason cant find a roor, then itll be worth more to them than someone who is surrouned by them.

tubes arnt great investments if your trying to make money off of just one.

10. if you were to list it online, i wouldn't ask for more than 300 or so.

11. dude you can check on roors wesite. you can make a custom bong. you can't ship to the us but you can see how much it would be

12. Between 250-300 is an acceptable price range imo, it's only 3.2mm, but it does have a custom mouthpiece and it's a .de.

13. yea true pretty much the same ones on EDIT for 320 but i dont think its nice. and i live in canada and they dont have a great selection of roors thats for sure.

14. Oh, well Canadians don't really get Roor.us, so that kinda depreciates the value too, since it's not as hard to find a Roor.de there, from what i hear.

15. #16 Thai_Sticks, Mar 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2010
    CrownRoor...

That is a decorative tube. Crowns are RooRs signature design, and that is a relatively fancy crown. They are going to charge alot just for that decoration.

They (other replies) are saying what it's worth to them.

It sounds like you already know the answer, so I'm not sure why you asked, but w/e. It's going to be around the numbers you're dropping for sure, is it worth that much??? Mehhh... There is no reason an artist couldn't weld some way sicker marbles onto a similar tube and not mark it up as much, but there is definite appeal to a crown roor... shame there doesn't appear to be a matching slide.

What is the context of the question? You're buying it, or selling it? I assume it's used? Maybe if you explained the situation we could decide what the best decision would be given the circumstances.

Regardless it's a nice piece, but it all comes down to personal preference. I would prefer a worked section on a tube over a crown 9 times out of 10, but would prefer a performance upgrade over work most of the time too (go stemless or add a perc.... or both!). The real question is what is it worth to you .

16. its not wiorth more than $100 but of course since it says roor and has some colorful dots on top u could sell for like 300-350, nice tube man

17. I would say $350 especially if you throw in that Talon push (at least it looks like Talon's work)

18. yea guys. i know its kind of a pointless thread just wanted to see what people said.
    thanks
    yea i do need to add a nice .de diffy and a nice worked slide :hello: