Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats this site called, its about where to find weed in your area.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kush Kirb, Oct 12, 2011.

1. #1 Kush Kirb, Oct 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2011
    Yo so I came here a while ago like months ago and i found this site that someone posted up where it shows like people who are selling weed to medical marijuana card holders. you just typed in your zip cold or w/e and then it showed u and liek pics and stuff and the area. I forgot but i remember I went there and there was a pound of Blue dream for like one thousand and something:confused:.Just wondering if you guys know what that site might be called. Thanks for the help in advance.

Oh I remember that I was searching for shit on how to open a dispensery and they someone said something about that u gotta find ur supplier first and then they gave a link and yeah thsat was about as much as i remember.

Almost like craigslist. Individual people where selling. by the pound etc. or ounces also. grams too. and some provided delivery.

Also it might show where people are growing marijuana. It showed like a map where people are growing marijuana. and they are patients so its no illegal.

2. webehigh.com ??

3. nah it was some other site where poeple actually posted like hwo much their selling their clones for. and also like other stuff like hash and fucking weed for liek pounds and shit.

4. it was for medical marijuana card holders.

5. Hmm no clue man sorry, maybe I just need some sleep then I can think straight.

6. thanks for the help anyways. I will be pretty pissed if I don't find this site.

7. weedmaps?

8. Maybe you could find this stuff on deep web sites, but otherwise it sounds like a way for people to get busted easier.

9. putting prices for pounds vs showing your grow-op here. and your being judgmental?

10. craigslist?

11. [quote name='"JoePain25"']

putting prices for pounds vs showing your grow-op here. and your being judgmental?[/quote]

What? How am I being judgmental?

12. THCfinder.com

13. #14 Whats it doing, Oct 12, 2011
    Links to that kind of crap is not allowed
    k.

14. youre definitely thinking of weedmaps

15. leafly.com I think thats what you want

16. #18 Kush Kirb, Oct 12, 2011
    I hate you so much.

17. nope, sorry.