Whats the worst nightmare youve ever had?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Cheap Thrills 9, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Here's mine. This dream is from when I was super young but I still remember it. The dream started out with me in my room but my little brother wasn't on the bottom bonk of the bed. I was in he room alone and started staring into this snow globe that was on my counter. As soon as I look away I see a clown but it didn't look like a clown your used to seeing. It was skinny and white and creepy but not in an obnoxious way. I think it was a girl too. I remember being so scared and I tried to run out of my room. I got out to my hallway and came to a stop and I was trying to call someone to help but no one could hear. I couldn't even hear my voice it was the worst feeling ever. I woke up and slept with my mom that night.

What's your scary nightmares

2. I have chronic nightmares or something, because I have terrible nightmares 3 times out of the week, and also if I take a nap during the day, I 100% of the time wake up in a jolt and scared as fuck of something.  Smoking stops dreams and nightmares so I don't have the problem unless I'm dry now. Anyways, I never remember the nightmares after I wake up for more than 10 or 15 minutes max. I'll always have my mind set on something when I wake up, and my heart feels empty like I'm making a mistake by not doing whatever it was I was supposed to do, but I can't ever remember everything that I needed to do so I don't feel at ease until I forget about it.

3. Okay so this happened a couple of years back I don't know if this qualifies but it scared the shit out of me...it was during a particular dry spell when I had to buy my stash from a very shady dealer after a couple of tokes I passed out without even realising....the dream started with me walking around with my friends and other random people all over, but when I tried to talk to them I realised no one was paying any attention to me...then we walk up to a funeral....my funeral, I try shouting out...no one hears me. Cut to next part I'm stuck in a coffin 6 feet of cold dirt above and I can't move, breathe or speak. I try to shout and all I can manage is a whimper this goes on for like what seemed like hours before I finallty jerked myself awake...but what was weird as f*ck is that when I woke up, that feeling didn't go away I stil felt like I was trapped and buried. Hands clammy, brow sweaty, couldn't move or breathe.It took a good 5 mins of it's-okay-you're-not-dying before I got back to normal, but I never scored from that guy again.Sent from my HTC Desire 600 dual sim using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. It has to be the first nightmare i remember as a kid.

I wS like trapped in dragon ball z and the huge blue bear wanted to fuck me up. First time I experienced death.

5. I had one really fucked up recurring one where I was chased by some shadow creature for what seemed like a mile. Then I got to my grandma's house and ran into her lawn where there was a grizzly bear killing my dad. Then I ran into a basement where the floors came alive and grabbed me and there were ghosts and shit. It was a scary ass dream and I was probably 7 or 8.

6. Damn I thought this thread was gonna blow up hahhaha