what's the worst movie you've ever seen?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by PastorOfMuppets, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Fuckin' Paranormal Activity...that blew

2. I just neg repped you IRL.

3. legion....movie sucked

4. The village was awful. The crowd was furious at the theater. Everybody left angry at the end. Swear, M. Night is 85% garbage. Unbreakable is the best thing he ever did.

5. I thought The Sixth Sense was alright...
    Unbreakable was like "okay, you got Bruce Willis and Samuel L Jackson, that's good enough for me"
    'Signs' was kinda like "okay, you're stretching it now, Mr Shyamalanalanalan..."
    And everything after that has been more like "that's enough, dude. Just stop."
    :p

$0.02

6. Most horrible movies are obviously horrible by the commercials, so I dun see much. Was forced to go see GI joe though, that was pretty damn terrible. pretty sure they just took all the shitty one liners in the world and mashed it in there with explosions.

Don't like to go to movie theatres so if the movie sucks I just click x or turn off the tv

7. Troll 2, Anything with Nicholas Cage (except I liked 2 of his movies) , The Blair Witch and the freddy kruger

8. Rabbit proof fence
    Worst movie ever!!:smoke:

9. I definitely have some

The Happening is my honorable mention...because I like it for the humor it provides it is such a misfire though.

Adventureland, everyone was zany in this movie. I felt like I was supposed to think it was funny. Bill Hader and Kristen Wig were its only saving graces.

Subterano...wtf is this shit

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSzgmCGDhPw&feature=related]YouTube - Dumb Movies - Subterano - Ridiculous Ending[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbIXih3nRgM&feature=related]YouTube - Dumb Movies - Subterano - They'll bury him 2 feet under...[/ame]

if you want to laugh at a clusterfuck of terrible script writing, and acting have at it. It definitely provides humor. And people worry about Hollywood when shit like this comes from places like Australia.

Another movie called Autumn was really shitty as well. It was about the Zombie apocalypse. With Ronald McDonald in it for some reason.

Anything made by the company Asylum makes the list. They make movies that have similar titles to the ones they think will be box office successes to trick rednecks into buying them out of a dollar bin.

Also I don't really hate it but I think Ferris Bueller's day off is overrated I don't really like it.

10. If you want to waste your time like i did. Watch Birdemic the 2007 one. It possible the worst pieces of poop i've ever seen that's the only thing i regret doing in my life. Real Talk.

11. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Plz-bhcHryc&feature=related"]YouTube - You're Tearing Me Apart, Lisa![/ame]

• Like Like x 1
  12. Crank 2 High Voltage looked so good in the trailer, but when I watched it, it sucked.
    Man.. Not even toking before hand would help >.<
    I don't recommend watching this movie... at all

13. get the soundtrack to crank 2 though, pretty cool shit, mike patton.

14. I saw this movie last year with my roommate called "the room" I couldn't stop laughing it's supposed to be a drama

15. street fighter legend of chun li.

16. Saw, I laughed my ass off when the dude pulled himself off of the ground at the end, i was like this was so effing retarded! What a waste of money, and way too much hype for how shitty of a movie it was.

17. Terminal...it was like the chinese restaurant episode of Seinfeld without the humor and several times longer.

18. That new Cheech & Chong movie.

[​IMG]