What's the trippiest thing that's happened to you while high?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pheelgood, Aug 8, 2011.

1. One night, my friend and I were cruising on the back roads of our town. We were smoking in the car and listening to music. I cannot see very well in the dark, especially when there is glare.

While I was driving, my friend was telling me a ghost story. Suddenly, I felt intense panic. I slammed on the brakes and screamed, "WE HAVE TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE." Then I turned around and started towards town. On the side of the road, I see a wiggling, sasquatch-like figure about to try and reach in the open window. I swerved away from it and screamed, "holy shit! OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING?!" As I pull away from them, I look into my rearview mirror and see that it was actually two people riding horses.

2. ive had psychic experiences when im high. but theyre more common when im sober, its just that much weirder when your high

3. well once me and my friend were in a little backhouse in his backyard watching jay and silent bob while we were baked out of out minds when we were kids and all of a sudden a black tentackle-like being appeared infront of my friend and hovered over him and then backed up and disappeared.

well that was from my friends point of view. now from my point of view

me: *uses willpower to get up and close the creepy looking window next to my friend and sits back down*

friend:dude....DID YOU FUCKING SEE THAT MAN! THERE WAS LIKE A BLACK THING IN HERE WITH US MAN DID YOU SEE THAT SHIT?!!? DUDE I THINK I SHIT MY PANTS MAN!
    me: *shits himself laughing* omg omg...oh shit....omg
    friend: *laughs because im laughing*
    me: dude that was me i closed the window
    friend: no dude it was like a blur or something man you were sitting next to me

to this day i wonder why i wasnt as high as he was because i know we both smoked the same ammount of the same type of weed....

4. Once me and a couple friends went on an adventure you will never forget. We were smoking at his house chilling n shit, when someone decided to open a closet in an abandoned room. We heard him yelling our names telling us to come over. Meanwhile I was fucking my bitch in the washroom, I quickly shot my load of cum onto her pretty face and told her to clean her face and get the fuck out there and let's check it out. My friend had opened the doors to Narnia! We were all baked as fuck when we saw the lion and fairies.

5. This is also the real life stories forum, so you would think people could make their posts as long as they wanted to. Sure it's fun to read all the quick stories but who doesn't like packing a bowl and reading a long story.

6. figuring out how the universe worked based off of nothing but my own logic was pretty awesome, another time i was in the gym before school shootin hoops, and a bird flew into my chest lol.

7. I'm fucked up tripping bawlz right now in my dorm room right now hahaa, this is probably the trippiest thing ever when i've been high so far

8. ..lol what you trippin on man? life right?

9. its like rob dyrdek if he was cracked out.

10. oh you know just a little bit of that :hippie:

11. LOL great story man im laughing my ass off

12. Aka cid ha.

One time my cousin picks me up to have a sesh between the two of us. So we're driving looking for a spot to blaze it around my neighborhood. We couldn't find a legit location that we thought wasn't sketchy. So we said fuck it let's go to the local park couple miles away. As we're driving the speed limit, this guy in his mid 30s to 40s starts tail gating us. So we thought nothing of it, we were riding dirty and didn't want to risk speeding. Now I'm in the passenger seat with the window opened just chilling listening to some nice subwoofer bass. When this douche bag starts driving parallel to us and starts talking shit how he was going to beat our ass's. So were like fuck no and start throwing shit at his car from my window. Whatever we could find, bolts,pens, pennies. Now he's pissed and tells us to pull over so he beat our ass's. We had a bowl already along the ride while trying to find a spot to blaze more. So I'm feeling the bud, but was NOT in a mood to fight some old ass. I was thinking ok this faggot is probably going to follow us now and was getting pumped in my head to fight 2 on 1. But when we turned off to the park, he went straight lol. Looked like he had a bad day cause we didn't do anything at all except go the speed limit. He was showing his fists in anger like he was beat us down, while were laughing at the situation just flicking him off. Damn now that was weird to us lmao.

13. Throw you're weed at that bitch :p

14. Throw my you are weed? LoL and fuck no I wouldn't share with a douche bag like that.

15. I've done this twice now in my life, its the most fucked up thing ever lol

first one i was walking down a path and it felt like it took literally an hour it takes 5mins to walk, me and my buddy stopped for 4 rest stops it was fucked up shit!

Second time i walked an hours walk in what felt like 5minutes to this day i cant even remember the details of this walk, though it was after a weekend of smoking an ounce haha:smoke:

also had a mad trip where i thought we are prisoners and the sky is a glass dome trapping us in

and the worst bad trip i've ever had where i thought i was dead, scary shit mayn