whats the trippiest song?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by viper9, Jun 10, 2003.

1. Yeah dude that's where it came from.

2. Pink floyd meddle!!! I fucking listened to that shit tripping on mushies. Oh fucking wow this CD kicks fucking ass! get it!!

3. heheheh, sweet dude...

... damn g, the spots gettin hot, so how am i supposed to make a knot? po-lice lookin at niggaz through a microscope, in LA everybody and they momma sell dope...

i can just feeeel it puimmmpin

4. Beatles- Strawberry Fields Forever
    System of a Down- Marijuana in your brain

5. The best song to listen to is any of cypress hill's old shit. that stuff is the best.

6. here are another few great smoking songs. "Lets drink a beer" and "cones" by Frenzal Rhomb. They are a mad
    Aussie punk band. they make the best shit!!!

7. the avalanches-fronteir psychiatrist, download the video, coolest music video toi watch while ripped

8. Rammstein kicks ass while blazed.... zwitter, stuff like that. System of a down is also good.... and man oh man, so is some Apex theory shit, all of the picky guitar just sounds so sweet. Let's see, of course everyone bakes to floyd.... hmm.... yeah. Oh, and some nirvana is always good... haha one time while playing nirvana, we all concluded that Kurt was an angel... "grandma take me home" and he just wanted to go home. Made perfect sense then....

9. Welcome to the Machine

10. Little faces by Oyster head get u fucked up

11. kruder and dorfmeister. if u dont have a system dont bother.

12. Artist - Song

Trippiest :
    DJ Shadow - Organ Donor
    Tool - Ions (REALLY FREAKY if you listen to the whole thing with headphones. You think electricity's going through your brain.)

Just Plain Cool :
    Nada Surf - Blonde on Blonde
    Paul Simon - anything (start with Kodachrome, Cecelia, slip slidin away, 50 ways to leave your lover)

13. i know a lot of people hate insane clown posse but "the dead one" is such a badass song when your stoned. also echoside

14. Try listening to Mars Hotel, especially Unbroken Chain. old Dead album. and Im new to this forum, is it spam for me to say that its best to go to www.etymotic.com and get a set of the ER-6 headphones??? nothing in it for me, but the sound is abso-tively amazing.

15. wow, anything Aphex Twin, that shit is fucking really trippy, almost a little too tripy for me!

16. oh shit, I almost forgot, "infected Mushroom" search that shit on kazaa quick! that is the primo trippy music ever! I SWEAR TO GOD!

gamma goblins isnt the only song, try others!

17. Nine inch nails man. The perfect drug album is so fucked. You got to lisen to it.

18. im still faithful to Incubus anything from fungus amongus

19. Song of the Purple Mushroom Fish by Orange Goblin

20. It's a tough one, so I'll suggest a few.

Raped By The Light Of Christ by At The Gates always gets me, as does Caught Somewhere in time by Maiden (plus about 50 other Maiden songs), Voice Of The Soul by Death, Fairies Wear Boots by Black Sabbath, Lunar Strain by In Flames, Orion by Metallica, Japan by SYL and so on. All awesome.