Whats the trippiest music you listened to while Blazed?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by PhatBlunt, Jan 2, 2007.

1. I think the Trippiest music i listened to is to the band Infected Mushroom, or the song rocket man. Anyone got suggestions for something else?

2. "Esther" by Phish.

You've really gotta get the setting quiet and pay attention the the words, it follows the story of a little girl who gets a puppet from a creepy old man and it ends up making her fly and then she comes back down in some ghetto and gets chased out of town by these mobsters...

Incredible.

3. That sounds really crazy lol im definitly going to try it.

4. Frank Zappa and the Mothers of Invention - "We're Only In It For The Money"
    [​IMG]

5. I like the pic lol sweet name.

6. fatpie.com will trip you out

For music though... A band called "Low" and "This Will Destroy You"... It's funny because it does...

I like Explosions in the Sky though... or really anything post-rock.

7. Only a Few by Spacehog. Mellow, trippy. Such a great song. Falls in that Top 20 Sexiest Songs of All Time list. Like Dyer Maker and Stir It Up. Just lazy and hot August gold. Or something. lol

8. Sound Tribe Sector 9 its all psychedelic shit but its also stoner beats. Fun to listen to high similar to techno. No words in the songs. Needles by SOAD is tight or Hypnotize. Also Hypnotize by Young Jeezy is sorta trippy. Trippiest song I ever heard is Sun is Shining by Bob Marley.

9. Zareeka CD's from the Flaming Lips

10. 50 cycles by Square Pusher.

11. Trippiest shit is Animal Collective...it's real fucked up haha.

12. Animal Collective. Especially their album "Sung Tongs" omg this album is trippy.

And Godspeed you black emperor, explosions in the sky, plus alot of post rock.

13. Sound Tribe Sector 9 is a great choice to listen to high. I also listen to alot of Umphrey's McGee and Keller Williams.

14. IM is good stuff. Converting vegetarians was great. I don't usually listen to psytrance when I'm baked, instead it's usually psyrock. Try Echoes by Pink Floyd if you haven't already.

15. Shpongle will trip you out son

16. Backyards by Broken Social Scene.

have a picture open with like a jungle scene.

or Kernkraft 400 by Zombie Nation with the visualizer from Windows Media Player on.

17. Second the Animal Collective... and the Broken Social Scene.

18. a song called real killer by tech n9ne, its about how he killed all his babies.

19. Farther by VNV Nation is pretty cool.

im like on a mission adventure to find you songs haha.:smoking:

20. wow thats crazy man!