Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the stupidest thing you ever did high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Aznleroy, Mar 26, 2011.

1. For me it was running up a wall, slipping and eating pavement (I used to free run when i was a teen) What was the stupidest thing you ever did while high?

2. Sky diving.

Oh wait, that wasn't stupid.

IT WAS AWESOME

3. I jumped over a car hood this winter and landed on an ice spot. I probably would have done that had I not been high, just wouldn't have been as funny

4. Ouch haha

5. I forgot to roll the next joint :(

6. For one, me and some bros got blazed as hell, watched Spongebob, and ordered pizza. I answered the door and tried paying the guy with weed.

The next stupidest thing was getting my hair braided and running around my friends house yelling, "I AM THOR" and random shit like, "I AM HEMPEROR BONGHITTICUS" "I AM PRESIDANK GEORGE W. KUSH, COMMANDER OF KIEF."

I'm pretty sure I'm retarded.

7. Steal my friend's mum's car?

We returned it after we'd gone to McDonalds and picked up more weed.

8. yesterday I ordered some pizza at my friends house we were smoking at. it was taking a little while and completely forgot about it. suddenly my phone starts ringing cuz someones calling it, turns out it was the pizza guy but I was scared and just had someone else answer it, who was kinda drunk too, and was just a dumbass and I was bugging out because I still didn't know who it was so I snatched the phone from him and hung up.

The guy called back and I ended up giving it to the most sober of us and he managed to direct the pizza guy to our door and get our pizza. apparently the pizza guy thought the whole situation was hilarious so I don't feel quite that bad but still feel stupid as fuck :(

9. Read this thread.

10. I hate to say it TC, but get rocked son.