What's the strangest high you've gotten?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by randommick, Mar 23, 2009.

1. A while back I got this really weird "robot" high off of a mixture of some dude's dirt weed, someone else's middies and some assorted keif thrown in there. It was a nice high at first, but we decided to do a shotgun contest, then an old friend showed up so I had to smoke more with him, and got super frikkin high. A few minutes after I smoked the last bowl, I started feeling like a robot... or kind of like a strobe light. I could move around just fine, but it's like I only registered every few seconds of what I was doing. My movements felt all choppy but I started asking everyone else if I was doing anything strange and they all started laughing at me and told me I was just freaking out. I'd never had a high like that before, and thought it was a really strange experience. It wasn't a good high, because it kind of made doing normal tasks uncomftorable for me.

Here, to give you a better idea of what I felt like, take your hand and move it around... lets say place it on your desk or whatever, and raise it to scratch your head. Now, about 1/4th the way between your desk and your head, stop for about half a second, and continue. At 1/2 way there, stop, 3/4ths, etc. It was really strange and kinda made me never wanna mix strains again, haha.

2. i smoked 2 blunts with white rhino in one and og kush in the other. i could NOT keep my damn head up haha

3. dude i had a similar experience where we mixed 9 different weeds together (ITS MORPHIN TIME!) and we all started smoking me being about a good year into smoking thought i was fine until i thought life was the game street fighter and people saw us like the game then it moved to me saying "dude, check me out!" and i started moving like a robot and doing everything liek a robot and i honestly thought we were robots and then convinced myself and started freaking out because i thought we were all built like the terminator and started thinking about how were all just robots and that none of the stuff we do everyday is relevant because were just fucking robots and i think i even teared up lol. i guess what we can get with this is, don't mix strains...you'll think your a robot.

4. I once had something weird happen to me right after I blazed. You know when you stand up too fast and see weird colors? It was like that, except everything was green, and it covered my WHOLE vision. I couldn't see anything but the green and I had to sit down for like 5 minutes before I was back to normal.

5. lmao dude i know what you mean about believing something that's not true, like the time my asshole friends told me i'd made up one of my ex's and that she never excisted...it was horrible cause for a second it made sense. but uh i've had many weird highs once the room kept changing sizes, then another time i got lost in what felt and looked like a vortex and when i came out my friend said he'd been talking to god through me...and then we communicated telephatically. there's more shit i cant think of right now but i tend to freak out alot when i smoke

6. I once had a surreal experience where I realized life is just a video game. I couldn't make it stop. It was just the utter realization that our existence is just a video game.

Honestly, that was the wildest fucking shit ever. I remember getting so scared and just crawling up into a ball in my bed and praying I'd fall asleep.

I know this sounds like bullshit, but I swear on my life this happened. It was like a divine intervention. Powerful, powerful shit that no one would ever think marijuana could cause.

7. Wow. I wrote mine before I read this. Wow.

It made so much sense. It even returned a couple times later, and I would be stricken with them trying to reach me and tell me The Answer. It hasn't happened in years though. It was like the makers of the video game were tryign to reach me, but the video game itself was trying its hardest to turn them off. It was this giant fight in my brain. My head hurt so bad.

Wild, wild fucking shit.

So powerful, that to this very day it impacts my thought process sometimes. What can I say? The video game creators or players or whoever the hell they were, they made sense. And when I played The Sims for the first time the next year. Man. Too fucking surreal.

8. One of the first times I ever, correction, we ever smoked kush instead of mids... All kinds of crazy shit. The one girl was talking to us like she was conducting class. I was wiping my ball sweat on her and one dude got mad. We seriously all sat in a circle and laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed for at least 15 minutes. Nothign was said, just laughter.

9. Umm, let's see. 1800 MG pure DXM, and two bowls of weed later...

10. Maaan.

I was just thinking back to this time freshman year when I had just started smoking and we all smoked this incredible dank. I can barely remember the story. It was so powerful. I actually typed it up on a forum back then, then the mods deleted it and I didn't have a copy (I was SO fucking mad, I don't post there anymore). To this day I wish I still had it, because when I get in that zone I can communicate really effectively.

We smoked and I went back to my room by myself (i think they had hockey practice? i don't remember why we smoked so early or why I didnt stay). I remember listening to Blueberry Yum Yum (great song) and looking over and kind of seeing Luda there bobbing his head with me at my roommates empty desk and thinking - aint that some shit :mrgreen: , I'm kind of hallucinating a little!

Shortly thereafter shit started getting Fucking Wild. I got this really really bad headache and I started realizing shit. Someone was talking to me, it was me talking to me, but someone else was telling me the story, but something was trying to stop them, but the message got through and it was mind boggingly real.

Our existence is just a video game. We are living inside a video game. That is why we know nothing, because we can't know anything, we are just a game that exists for the real existence.

I could feel my mind being torn in two. It kept telling me this shit I didn't want to hear, but making so much sense and I couldn't turn it off. It would go away for a second - I think the video game itself was trying to block it - but somehow someone was still getting through at times. He was telling me I was the only one who knows, but now I know. And to keep him/it out, the other side of my mind controlled by the video game (this is my observation, he didn't tell me this part) was throwing everything and the kitchen sink at me. Trying to like, scramble my brain waves however it could, trying to stop this voice this Knowing from happening. It may not have even been an intentional thing, it may just be the normal reaction when someone rips through the barrier of the video game, just like there would be natural resistence if you like, tore a hole in our time (which researches are learning how to do now, btw).

I wanted it to stop so I curled up in my bed. Why wouldn't the Knowing just shut the fuck up? It was killing my head! I didn't want to know! It was just too real!

I vaguely remember trying to fall asleep, and every time I'd get close I'd be like in a day-dream where i was running into a colorful vortex, and if I actually fell asleep, I had this deep fear that I would never wake up again because this rift that someone created in the Video Game to create the Knowing fucked me up badly and I needed to recover before I went into the sleeping part of the video game. Like, if I went past that load screen too early, I was going to corrupt my file in the video game forever.

I don't know if I ever fell asleep or if I layed there in torment for hours in a half-asleep funk. I remember my roommate coming back to the room after a couple hours but me just being completely covered in the blankets and not talking and still completely weirded out.

It wore off after 5 hours or so.

I think the high does something to your mind, and if I ever got to the level of highness I was at, someone had planned to jump in and communicate. It opened some sort of crease, or at least weakened the barrier for The Answer, The Knowing to be given to me.

For a while after then it would return in much, much less intense fashion, and The Answer would overwhelm me less and less every time, but I could feel the person or the thing that was trying to communicate with me getting more and more desperate and they were really afraid I was just going to ignore what I had learned and try to forget about it.

It doesn't happen at all anymore. The Knowing or The Answer, the communicator, or whatever the fuck it was failed I guess. I forget the most of it now, and the forgetting was intentional. Writing this right now kind of brought some of it back, but It never communicates with me anymore.

It was a scary feeling, feeling like you understood it all, that moment of clarity was there, and it was that I am not the real, we are not the real, we are just a video game for the real.

When I played The Sims for the first time the next year? Very very very very weird. Way too close to home. And I think even then it would sometimes come to me when I was very high, but I always tried to block it out. It was too crazy to embrace.

11. dude i know exactly what your talking about. it feels like theres a strobelight in the room and everytime u move its like delayed lol.

12. Yeah, the robot only happened once. I'm afraid to think about it when I get high sometimes because I don't want it to happen again, really.

Then the other side of me does, because it was just so strange and i'm curious about it :p

13. #13 DMOB12, Mar 23, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2009
    I would have to say when I mix DXM+weed. That is a very interesting high.

Edit: 200th post. woot woot!

14. +Rep Primetime. Very nice read

15. OP I think I had the same type of high as you one time.

It was real trippy and strange. +rep

16. When I first started smoking alot I used to get this insanely awesome feeling like I was melting into the ground. If I rubbed my hands over something my hands and the object would be one. Also it felt like there was hot air coming out of my ears and I imagined it was a volcano. Too bad I don't get that anymore :(

17. Wow, that sounds rediculous man!

Sometimes I'll feel like i'm melting. Once I thought my head was melting but I was just falling asleep and was slowly lowering my head onto the desk, haha.

18. I took two hits of what I thought was just weed and then everything looked like i was in a painting and I felt like I was walking like a robot, and Everything was in a white fog and when I looked at my feet, they had faces on them. I almost killed myself because of the weird shit I was thinking. Seriously. Then I started seeing shit that wasn't there (ie, I had a peripheral vision in my left I of my brother in a Sun's jersey dribbling a basketball...weird as fuck). I had never been that high off two hits and was trippin fucking balls.

The next day I found out it was laced with PCP.
    hahaha

19. i smoked some dragon kush with some purple erkle and some hybrid skunk/purp shit in my brothers friends bong. i got this realization high of what my life was. but after that i started thinking about my future then i thought about EVERYTHING in my world. it combined to make me get a headache and then i puked :( only time i swear though

20. the second time i ever smoked was at my friends house and he had some crazy sour diesel and for some reason i plysically couldnt keep my mouth closed. it started with this weird burning sensation in the center of my tongue and slowly spread over my entire tongue and lower jaw, and where ever it spread turned into iron and it was soooo heavy. about 30 mins later my jaw was sitting on my chest and i couldnt get up cause my jaw was soo fucking heavy.

i also get that kinda high when i start seeing things in fragments. like there is a strobe light flashing or something. i also get this high where i forget who i am or where i am every few mins or so. and when i finally fugure everything out, i forget again