what's the shit that gets at you?

Discussion in 'General' started by dezz, Oct 13, 2011.

1. What's the shit that gets at you? It could b sad, happy, makes you piss off/mad or whatever the reason is!

Like I'm happy when I see a mother with its child; sad when i see a homeless.

Stuff like that.

2. When people tell me i'm lieing....

3. [quote name='"PunchingZebra"']When people tell me i'm lieing....[/quote]

What do u get out of that.

4. I hate that, and when you get accused of doing something you didn't do

5. Makes me sad-Too many things

Makes me happy-Not enough things

6. When I see a bag of weed, I'm happy.

When I see an empty bag, I'm high.

:smoke:

7. #7 RedMagic, Oct 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2011
    It really, REALLY bothers me to see people fuck with mentally handicapped people. I've always been very nice to any of them, just because I grew up with a kid from going to the same schools since 1st grade that was a little slow, I'd say it's autism or something like that, I never really asked. But he wasn't in all the LD classes or whatever, so he was in classes with, the for the lack of a better word, 'normal' people.

Anyway, so many people picked on him all the time, and I felt so horrible because they were just doing it because they knew he wouldn't do anything back, and all that stupid kid bullshit.. One time I saw him crying because of it... I was younger back then so I really didn't try and talk to him because at that age (still elementary school) I still didn't really know what was up with him so I didn't talk to him unless he talked to me first.

The worst thing, it never stopped. Throughout middle school and up until we were seniors, because all the fuckhead upperclassmen in high school fucked with him so much... Any time I saw any of it, I stood up for him. Some fucking black seniors hit him in the face like 3 times because he called them "nig*a," and you think about what happened. He's get tripped and shoulder charged and all the asshole shit from any of the older guys. I could keep going, I saw them doing shit to him and went over and told them to fuck off many times. And these were the older, bigger guys lol.

By then, thuough, my class had realized what they had done and everyone was generally nice to him. When we were sophomores we had a dance class together and he sat with me and my buddies and we all had fun with the dude. One day a little fuck decided that since he was the fat ass janitors son, he could run full force at the 'slow' kid and knock him the fuck down hard. Me and my one friend Joey were in his face as soon as we realized what happened, it kinda just stunned both of us for a second to see it right in front of us, It took like 3 of the girls at our table, another of the guys, and the teacher to keep us from fucking this kid's shit backwards.

I'm happy I talked to him more as we got older, just cause no matter what kind of day it was he'd always stop in the hallways and say hi, I'd stand and chill for a second and talk to him, crack a few jokes with him, dap him up and we go to class. This dude was chill as fuck. When we graduated, our whole class was yelling and cheering for him when he got his diploma. It really was an awesome thing for the whole class to do that, just because I know what most of them were like to him when we were younger, and how we all changed.

I still see him around town, him and his dad come into the store I work at for groceries some times and we still say hi when we see each other and bullshit for a few.Not even because I feel bad for him anymore, I admit that's why I used to talk to him. I just think he's a cool kid, he's always been cool lol.

ANYWAY.... But yeah, people that fuck with 'slow' people is what gets me.

Wall of text crits for over 9000, eh? I didn't even mean to go on a whole fucking diary lmao I don't know how I don't have carpal tunnel after all of this. God I'm so high right now hahaha. :smoke: :smoking: :bongin: :hello:

8. I hate animal abusers.

When I see an abused or animal being abused it just gets to me. Makes me feel really sad.

9. Wow redmagic that's a cool story + rep for helping that guy out

10. Ya man I had this handicapped friend last year at school who was chill and I would drink and smoke with him. He had cerebral paulsey, not even that bad but clearly noticeable. No one ever bullied him or said shit to his face but it would piss me off when people would treat him like he was 2 years old. Talking to him like he was a baby and shit. I feel he liked me a lot because I was one of the few who didn't change how I acted at all when I was around him.

Although he kind of pissed me off at times...he seemed smart and was a little PSYCHO and would like use his disability to his advantage. He seemed like he felt the whole world was out to get him and when he wanted to get his way with strangers he would act more "messed up" than he really was. That pissed me off I don't like that kid now at all for many other reasons too.

11. [quote name='"Eight Sizzler"']I hate animal abusers.

When I see an abused or animal being abused it just gets to me. Makes me feel really sad.[/quote]

Yeah that's a good one.

12. When people tell me I didn't do something I did that they were there for. It's like they're lying to me while telling me I'm lying. Really pisses me off.

When people abuse animals, always has since I was a kid. I was at a friends and his little brother who was like 11 but a total lard ass with a mullet thought it was funny to flick this cat with a rubber band really hard. So I asked to see the rubber band, wrapped it around my thumb and forefinger a couple of times so it'd snap real tight, went "Hey look" and when he looked around I hit him in the eye with it then went "You're absolutely right, that's hilarious." and walked off to whatever it was me and my friend were gonna do... Served him right to, the stupid fuck.