Whats the scariest movie you have ever seen?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Mr Immortalized, Aug 4, 2011.

1. The last exorcism?

2. Body Snatchers was scary when I was kid, but that's about it.

3. Whenever i watch a horror movie really baked, it can't scare me for shit. I just look at everything thinking it looks so fake. And acting always looks shit. xD.

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVbXW1ea5nE]‪Insidious Review‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

5. You just introduced me to Insidious..THANKS!!!
    Some I like:
    Event Horizon
    Descent
    Exorcism of Emily Rose (love the religious ones)
    The Grudge
    The Ring
    Paranormal Activity 1 & 2
    I love anything that puts a shiver up my spine.

6. dont watch insidious, it was not scary at all. POUGHKEEPSIE TAPES. i havent seen scary movies the same sice, its fucken siiiiiiiiiiiiiiick

7. Some very good ones not mentioned, sticking with the scary/creepy theme:

Texas Chainsaw Massacre(original)
    The Hills Have Eyes (original, not the remake)
    Halloween (original)
    Let the Right One In
    Rosemary's Baby
    The Amityville Horror(original)
    Friday the 13th, 1-3 are all good
    ... there's more but I'm lazy.

8. In the mouth of madness, creepy as fuck

9. Martyrs is fucking freaky.

10. exorcism of emily rose was...pathetic

i was so dissapointed that after i watched it i let my lil cousin watch the scenes were she was possesed saying her demons names and he laughed saying monster monster (hes like 5)

it sucked cuz i was really psyched after the trailers..

11. scared the shit outa me. iwas in poughkeepsie not too long ago. they have an awesome bridge that lights up in all sorts of colors.

the shinning is a good movie!. its a bit long and the suspense is what gets you.

nightmare on elm street the original scared me. took me a while to finally realize that i wouldnt be killed in my sleep.

im trying to remember all the other movies ive seen.

12. I'm by no means a huge chrsitian, but I believe in god and the devil. I think for a movie to scare someone you have to be open to the possibility that it could happen. Maybe thats why I found the movie scary.

Also, I watched Imsisdious, and while it is very good, I slept like a baby after I watched it.:)

13. It depends on what scares you. I've never been scared by the whole masked murderer type, but Ringu got to me pretty bad. Make sure it's the original Japanese one, though.

Uh, you know those Quarantine movies? Those were remakes of original Spanish movies called REC. Those originals are pretty fuckin' scary.

I enjoyed the first 3 SAW and first 3 Final Destination movies, but for the badass and gore factor, not the scare.

14. I guess Scary Movie... just kidding

15. #35 TesseLated, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2011
    I dont watch scary movies anymore...but when I did...Alien (the firstl)...and Amityville Horror.....why didnt they just fuckin mooooovvee

oh...and Poltergeist really wigged me out...enjoyed that one though

and what was that one that was kind of recent that had footage of real alien shit happening to people...and some people got sucked up...and the one guy came back somehow...idk...seems like aliens would just be better than that..lol

16. I'd have to say the excorcist.

17. I hate horror movies but I watched The Ring in English class in HS (I kid you not)... I couldn't sleep for a week.

18. When I saw IT (the stephen king clown movie) when I was a little kid, that one sorta fucked me up. Was scared of storm drains when it rained, but somehow clowns never bothered me. But by todays standards that movie sucks. But I still remember the scene where the old lady drinking the tea, and the tea turns to blood and she turns into a clown. I was like "Z0MGOMGOMG" or something I'm sure.