Whats the scariest movie you have ever seen?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Mr Immortalized, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Sup blades, im going over to my girls house tomorrow to watch some movies and chill ;) and she wants me to bring over a horror movie we can watch. Me not being the type to really get into horror flicks that much is left clueless on the subject. So what i am asking is that would simply tell me the most frightening movie that you have ever watched/ or ones that you would recommend.

2. The Antichrist was pretty weird/scary. Gotta watch it totally ripped

3. Insidious I heard. Its either scary as fuck or stupid. I dnt eatch thse kinds of movirs.tho....ill get scared n I hate being scared

4. #5 malici23, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah insidious was pretty scary

5. I wouldnt know I didnt watch it lol.

6. Mirrors that really scared me when I seen first time, actually I was alone at that night and after watching this movie i didn't get sleep for the whole night.

7. yeah i heard thats a good/recent one to check out, I might look into that one or ask her if shes seen it. & haha yeah im like you i dont like them either, ill watch a scary movie then while out in the woods toking my imagination sometimes gets the best of me :smoke:

8. I watched the original nightmare on elm street when i was about eight. I didnt sleep for weeks. That film has always stuck with me. I still think its scary as shit now if im being honest, its probably the only film that has really scared me, something about the fact he gets to you in your sleep really had an impact on me as a kid.

9. Candyman...only movie to ever scare me to be honest.

I was creeped out by The Shining and What Lies Beneath, but only Candyman ever actually scared me. That movie was scary as hell, but I haven't seen it since the 90s, so I don't know if it holds up as scary still.

10. The Shining, The Omen, and The Exorcist are classics... can't go wrong with any of 'em.

11. When I was little it was House on Haunted hill, the whole old mental hospital with torturing patients got to me.. same with The Exorcist.

Sunflower

12. shytt.... RINGU.

i swear to god...

i woke up after watchin the movie in the middle of the night..

had to go use the restroom.. but..

the tv was scrambling... and the carpet was wet..

i jumped rite back to bed under the blanket!.

haha

13. INSIDIOUS was amazing I shouted out loud TWICE in horror "HOLY CRAP THERE THERE RIGHT THERE" was one of my quotes I think.

A good rated R one was "THE DESCENT". That one had all the perfect elements of a horror film, and is my all time favorite.

Insidious second up though that was downright impressively scary.

14. Japanese version of the Ring was great I agree.

15. Tool Box Murders

HANDS DOWN.

16. exorcist of emily rose
    mirror

i watched these movie while being sober....i wouldnt suggest scary movie wen ur high in first place...jsut ruin the high experience

17. I'd have to say The Exorcist.

A lot of the scary movies these days don't really do it for me.

They're all fucking dumb.

18. #19 Bank of Dank, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This, but I'm a scaredy cat lol

What makes insidious so scary?

19. "The poughkeepsie tapes"

I'm a huge horror film buff but they never seem to frighten me, but this film kept me frightened throughout the whole movie and left a sickening feeling in my stomach when the credits rolled. They film it to make it seem like a real documentary, and they do an incredible job. It's basically a fake documentary on these tapes that detectives found in a basement in the town of "poughkeepsie". The tapes are all home footage of a man who kidnapped women and tortured them all while the camera is running. If you want a real scare and your heart to skip a few beats i'd suggest downloading this movie and watching it. Just remember that its fake and you'll be fine.