Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's the quickest/easiest way to get a burn-hole out of a car door!?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TaylorGangOrDie, May 24, 2010.

1. Alright... first post... but i've been lurking since FOREVER... this forum is usually the first one that popped up when I Googled random stuff about weed etc.

Anywhom... let's just say I was smoking some WEEK as weed and finally gathered the courage to drive while high... well, while driving, I managed to get a burn-hole the size of a cigar tip on the side of my door... and if my mom sees that she will have a fucking FIT!

So luckily I have about 1 more week to figure out something before she comes back to find a burn-hole in her car door!

What do?

2. In the upholstery? Get that shit re-upholstered.

3. My funds wouldn't permit that -___-