Whats the point of no shirt, no shoes, no service?

Discussion in 'General' started by chronicman00, Aug 25, 2008.

1. Im serious. lol Is it some sort of hazard? I dont see anything bad happening if you have your shirt off. I just dont get it. Someone explain this!!

2. A world without shirts?

Fuck that world.

3. If I had a store, I wouldn't want half-clothed people wandering through it

Think of the fattest, hairiest dude you've ever seen and imagine him browsing through your inventory without a shirt or shoes

4. there u go
    thats everybodys answer

5. Kind of like a "bare minimum" dress code.

Sort of like how I can't go to the golf course in jeans and a tshirt.

6. But what about the hottest finest girl with the nicest titties ever wandering around in your store!

7. Well, rules are made to be broken

8. They never said no pants.;)

9. Where Im from I rarely see this rule enforced, I see fuckin people in mc Donalds with no shoes and no shirt and they never say shit :confused:

The only time I have seen a guy kicked out for having no shirt was in wal-mart :D

10. lol

I'd love to walk into a store just hanging brain

11. The shoe part is so people don't get a chance to sue you when they drop something on their foot or step on something pointy. And also, bare feet get pretty filthy.

The shirt...well, that's been explained already. I don't want to look at some shirtless orca-fat land porpoise when I'm trying to eat a meal.

12. That's cause wal-mart is classy!

It's a liability issue.

13. orca-fat people usually dont walk around with their shirts off. lol But theres always that one person that just doesnt give a shit.

14. Yeah I think I might just walk into a store with the No shirt,shoes,service rule and argue about how my situation isnt against the rules.:p

15. if only,

but the pants off situation falls under indecent exposure i believe.

so they cover most of their bases by saying ya gotta have a shirt and shoes too

16. I don't really see a problem with those rules.

As much as it would be nice to be able to walk around without a shirt at all during the hot summer months, I wouldn't want everyone to be able to enjoy that privelege. And you can't make that rule OK for one person and not for the next.

If you don't like the rules then you should just make yourself a clear see through shirt with some saran wrap or something and wrap your feet up and walk in and see what they say.

17. What about tighty whiteys? Nothing is really exposed, I mean guys can wear speedos at the beach or pool and it's got the same amount of coverage.

18. Yeah but there's a reasonable expectation that you'll see some skin at the beach, not so much at the 7-11

19. tisk tisk

dont forget,,, its impolite to point sky dog

:p