Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the place around your dealer like?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by tokin', Mar 30, 2009.

1. Crime type\tRate*
    Homicide:\t45.7
    Forcible rape:\t39.6
    Robbery:\t763.6
    Aggravated assault:\t1,440.0
    Violent crime:\t2,289.0
    Burglary:\t2,063.6
    Larceny-theft:\t2,429.5
    Motor vehicle theft:\t2,278.4
    Arson:\t88.0
    Property crime:\t6,771.6

Thats detroit's crime rate per 100,000 people. I could walk around your place worry free! :smoking: Instead I'm stuck worried about getting fucking killed for a bag when I'm in a pinch. Pfff...

2. pretty surprising, not the typical hood, but rather a nice upper class neighborhood that just has the innocent "nothing bad ever happens here" vibe.

3. one of my dealers live in an a shitty 1 bedroom apartment and the other i usually meet at wal mart or mickey d's

4. my dealer lives in the woods by a bunch of crack heads.

5. indian reservation, always got sum dank ass chron for like 80 a quarter or ounces of brick for 80, but if im buyin brick ill just buy a qp for 250

6. my dealers drive to my house mainly because i pickup big amounts of whatever i want

7. My guys live around the city. One is a college student, and one is a professional, with a great job. Both have pretty nice houses.

8. My dealers have been living:

In college dorms/college housing.
    Way the fuck out in the country.
    Nice apartments.

Never anything ghetto.

My current hookups deliver by car though, I don't know where they live at.

9. my dealer is 5 houses down from me haha n they have a horrible rep with dealin so it sucks being seen with them.

10. I grab from some asian gangsta kids with crazy Acuras with spinners and shit in the suburbs.
    I've never heard them speak any English either, they all speak chinese or something when we meet up.

11. lol thats horrible

12. it's near my work. :p

13. That's always nice.

Several years back while we had full custody of my daughter and I could only do tiny little grows that didn't give me enough to keep me supplied I had a dealer who delivered to me near the campus I was working at at the time. Good deals too but I *did* teach him how to grow and run his business so I expected good service :D

14. The whole point in the thread basically was the person wanted to know if they can make a fine living off dealing. Who can prove me otherwise.

15. A sandwich shop.

16. The place where my dealer actually lives is super sketchy, it's been a bad part of town since my parents were kids. People regularly get murdered and stuff, not a good situation. Because of that, I'll usually give him a little extra to deliver.

17. one of them is a sketchy mexican guy who likes to meet me in walgreens bathroom and other weird ass places like that and another is a college dropout that has a growhouse but lives in an apt

18. Whoa....your Walgreens has a public bathroom?

I have a few connects though. My first connects when I started smoking were in the hood. One of my boys I grew up with, and the brother of one of my closest friends. They were both into all the gangbangin shit...one had pretty decent mids the other had straight dirt. The one with the mids I still fuck with and he can get me some kill if I request it, and the other I still chill with regularly but never buy his shit. But since those days, I've found better connects with amazing weed in much nicer neighborhoods through my friends who live in more affluent areas, and some Cuban in my neighborhood who stays with two types of killa: a random strain of kush, which is always fire but he taxes 600 an o, and a strain that always looks identical but smells different each time because it is obviously sprayed with the flavor drops from headshops.

19. mines out in the middle of nowhere, which is good.
    last time i went there were 14 people there all high or drunk. i think she gave me more than i paid for. my dealer is hot as hell too.

20. you suck lol