Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the place around your dealer like?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by tokin', Mar 30, 2009.

1. depends...my main guy is in this apartment place. not the hood but not up class either. and my other guy lives in this trailer about 3 min from me:)

2. dayton's pretty aight. never really outta good supply. and ya the mj laws are tight as hell.

3. Shitty midwest farmer town neighborhood.
    Or, semi-decent apartment complex.
    Ihnfi where Ben lives.

4. Ma guy lives in the middel of nowhere. It's like 20 min from the closest store of any kind. If you guys have been through Forsyth ga you know what I'm talking about. Nothin but farms and forest

5. man wtf is up with these stupid dealer questions lately

6. my neighbor's son is our dealer. or go bug my brother downstairs from our building

7. Yea seriously...

8. My dealer lives near a university. pretty middle class area with a lot of young smokers.
    its convenient though because I live so close.

9. This (growing your own is very rewarding)

10. One in decent apartments, one in some okay apartments, one in the hood, and one in a really shady area where there is latin king graffiti.

11. The sket end of my town, super sketchie, but a mans gotta do what a mas gotta do eh?

12. I have 3 dealers from the hood, don't know what they do. My friend I know that sells goes to a pretty good college and lives in okay apartments.

13. hes lives inbetween two farms. on a long dirt road.

Then another dude I know and get shit from lives right in the middle of the ghetto.

14. Main girl is in the total hood. I've mentioned it before, I think. 7 Mile and Runyan, for those who know Detroit. Straight hood. But my other dealers are in very nice areas. Gated communitys and what not.

15. What area of the state are you from?

16. West Pittsburg, CA. Poor, but in all honesty, not as dangerous as most people around here would like to think...I mean, we had only like...10 murders last year? But everyone swears if you run up you'll get shot. I don't know, I'm not really one to run up. Or shoot.

17. Suburbs. I can easily walk to any dealer on my phone and walk back to my home without worrying about even passing pedestrians, never mind police. Done it with a little over an ounce in my purse before, blazed, at 11 pm and didn't see one person outside on the fourty minute venture out... My main dealer actually lives a couple blocks down and has a very nice house.

18. Nice part of town with an automatic gate and everything. No cops ever.

My other dealer who I rarely use lives right on the outside of the "bad part in town." Rather sketchy aparetment complex, but it wasn't that bad.

19. Usually the guy I buy from rolls around in a car so most of the time I call him, he can deliver, but yea he has a nice apartment in a great house by the beach, dunno about his career or work or whatever...

20. It has been proven in previous GC threads about dealers houses that 75% or so of them have knives, swords, or other lame weapons hanging up on the walls.