What's the one peice of advice you'd give a little kid?

Discussion in 'General' started by Ska, May 3, 2011.

1. Do what the fuck you want. Dont let people shame you into not doing what you enjoy.

If you like to wear womens clothes and youre a dude, who gives a fuck, its your choice.

As long as youre not harming anyone else or taking their liberties away, you can do whatever you want.

Just because some people may say what you like to do is "weird", doesnt mean you shouldnt do it. Those people that will try to shun and shame you into being like them are just complete assholes with closed minds and should be the ones getting the shame..

2. No matter how bad things seem, there is always beauty in the world. Go out and find it.

3. Never give up.

4. Don't let other people make choices for you, make them yourself.

5. Life is going to be hard - for some people it'll be harder than other's - but you're never alone, and there are always people who care, no matter how shitty everything may appear.

6. 1. Religion is bullshit.

2. sometimes you gotta shoot a n1gga or two.

7. You are better then no one, and no one is better then you.

8. Your post made me sad. I would never want someone to not experience fun! I guess ill have to double think about taking some certain fun pills..

I would tell them to find a good in everything because after a while life can be a bitch!:)

9. Every social aspect of k-12 will mean nothing the second u graduate from 12th bs problems don't matter just focus on grades

10. If a stranger ever offers you drugs

say thank you, because drugs are expensive

11. Don't put to much faith into people, just believe in your self.
    Live to please yourself not your friends.
    Do in life what you think would make a good story when your old and talking to your grandchildren.

12. Don't be a fucking pussy.

13. Everything in the universe is connected.

/meaning of life

14. You can run,but you can't hide.

15. Lifes a bitch, then you die..The end.

My dad always says that.

16. Be the protagonist of your own story and never do anything a hero wouldn't do.

17. Always use protection

18. Why should I?

19. "Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks"

"Wu Tang Clan ain't nothin to fuck wit!"

"Hoes make the orld harder than it has to be"

20. weight the risk vs reward.