Whats the odds Ive smoked laced weed at least once?

Discussion in 'General' started by Jointprincessx, Mar 3, 2013.

1. I always get it off the same person for the most part. And I've been smoking almost every day for like 2 years.
    So is there a chance that at least once I've smoked laced weed?
    Just curious haha.. High thinking :)

2. #2 *guest, Mar 3, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2013
    Next to none.

The whole "laced weed" shtick is mostly propaganda.

There are people who will lace their own weed for shits and giggles, but I've been smoking for nearly a decade now and I have never come across a dealer selling laced weed.

It's bad business for a couple of reasons. For one, it costs more. Other drugs are expensive, often times more expensive than weed. There's no reason for a dealer to spend extra money adding another drug to his weed, especially when weed is already a high demand product anyway. And especially when adding other drugs to it can give people terrible trips and make them never want to buy from you again.

The shit that "Above the Influence" type people like to spew about dealers lacing their weed "to get people addicted" is bullshit. :p

3. no way.
    u hafta pay extra for that shit

4. If it's from a trusted source and you've bought from them repeat times it's very very low. I've gotten laced bud as a "gift" before and you would know for sure if you had hit laced bud unless you have a tolerance to unmentionables.