What's The Next State To Get Legalized

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Shit_crazy, Aug 27, 2017.

1. I think it's going to be Florida or Missouri what do you think

2. I don't think it's going to be Florida or Missouri.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Illinois

• Like Like x 1
  4. New Hampshire could be right? All their neighbors being legal states, it would be a nightmare n cash drain if they choose to go after users

Check out my first grow log:

First ever grow: How do the girls look?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Who are the next 3 to get the vote, that's a better question

6. Venezuela , but we have to invade them 1st..LMAO

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Vermont was the closest to passing legalization by legislature. The governor vetoed it over concerns of "stoned driving".

8. I think it's Florida too. I checked the internet and found news that Florida Governor signs medical marijuana legislation last June. not sure if fake news though.

9. Not Fake..they just have no idea how to implement anything like this..(my sis is there and is quite pissed off..Threatening to join me here in NV..LOL)

10. Oh boy I wish it was texas

11. Damn..I wish it to you..BUT..BUT..
    Nevada was pretty redneck when I moved here 35 yrs ago, but look at us now..
    We got Prostitution AND DA Weed too..LMAO

• Like Like x 2
  12. Lmaoo !!!!!!! Prostitution and weed lol! Must be nice

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. I really hope it's Florida . They've been trying to do it there for so long. The 2nd to last ballot failed by 2%. This time the ballot passed by 15% and they're already looking into giving it to serious illnesses such as cyrebal paulsy, ptsd, strokes, and other serious illnesses. It will probably be another 2 years before it's legitimately legal for the entire state. Hopefully within a year it will be medicinal and have some dispos up.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

14. LOL this makes me laugh so hard. But you got a point there. In the future we still don't know what will happen next. I should have went there when I was young.. it will be epic and legendary.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. God I could crap in one hand and wish in the other for New York... But, we already know how that goes. 'Bummer Ted' lmao

Sent from my Z717VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. I agree ny won't be anytime soon.
    Wayyyy too many greedy fuckstains in power who'd lose their kickbacks from All the dirty shit they are into, right up to and including the scumbag cuomo himself

• Like Like x 1
  17. Louisiana will probably be the last to be drug kicking and screaming into the light of legalization....stricken with the vapors over the evil of the "Devils Lettuce" the whole way there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Texas i hope

19. Maybe, your hope is possible. I've checked it out on this link and its says that the aisle made progress toward loosening and removing those restrictions.

20. I hope it's Virginia if cliff Hyra is elected for governor he SAYS he is going to legalize it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum