Whats the most you've ever smoked in one session?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheGreenChronic, Feb 7, 2009.

1. Thought I'd make a post for all you power-stoners :) Whats the most you've ever smoked at once? (5 minute breaks are ok :p)

2. 10 2 gram blunts. 5 strawberry and 5 grape dutch masters. Started smoking at 9am.

3. a quarter of kush

right after getting out of school for spring break we picked it up and burned it all between a lightbulb vape and blunts...

definitely made that one of the top 15 days i have ever had in my life . it was fun as hell

4. 17 grams.

My buddy's dad took us to a Nascar race in like September. We just chilled in his camper and blazed from 5 am to 2 pm.

Good times.

5. haha hell yeah

sometimes you gotta just sit down and take advantage of the fact that you cant OD...
    toke
    toke
    and toke some more :smoking:

6. ive smoked a half o in a setting with 2 of my homies.

7. Absolutely :D If you're already in a good mood with time to spare, there isnt much better times than to sit down and smoke a good amount.

8. Hahaa, word dude. It was pretty fucking expensive though, I brought a 3 1/8's of Northern Lights, wasn't cheap. He brought a 1/4 of Strawberry Cough, so I guess it was 17.5 technically.

It was one of the better days of my life.

9. A eight of hydro. First time I ever smoked dro. I got so high my teeth and part of my mouth got numb. I smoked it out of a soda can. Shit was crazy I ended up crashing hard on the couch.

10. on my 18th birthday we smoked 18 blunts. at least 2 grams in each one.

was a hella time. smoked myself sober tho:eek:

it is possible beyond conventional belief

11. Three friends and I sat down and smoked a 1/2 ounce rolled into blunts in one session. Finished the ounce a day later.

12. Me and this girl got bored at a party and faced a 1/2 ounce each trying to out smoke the other.

We tied.

13. Haha, I love smoking battles.

14. ha yeah the quarter was 100 for me///

usually thatd be a blow but we had actually planned it out prior to spring break so it worked out .

15. half o of mids

16. Since I'm clearly the alpha male, I once smoke all the marijuana in the world, in one joint, with only one working lung.

< 3 ounces between like 10 kids, we threw down on a qp gave away a half and rolled a 3 oz blunt. 4/20/2008

17. 3 oz blunt..

no pictures?

18. pics or it never happened.

haha

19. It was about 7 of us and we smoked about 12 blunts one night. Don't ask me about grams or anything. Too baked to remember.

20. just a quarter. but it was only between three people. but later that night we picked up on another sack. but it wasn't in the same session