Whats the most weed you somed in a day?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by tabou21, Apr 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. like did you go through your whole stash.like even your \"secret stash\"or even have you smoked so much you cant remember.lol....i wanna hear it...should be shibby of a time.please leave your shibby and read on.

2. Its hard to say cuz when your that high you can remember...if I had to say I remember when we got a ounce and I woke up in the morning and they wasn\'t much left and we were smoking solid which lasts a lot longer :)

Mickey.T

3. smoked about a 50 bag in one day..most for me anymore is just wasteful.

4. way to much. If you not growing the challenge is kind hindered by the financial hardship.

sucks

z

5. i can\'t remember, but probably a shitload :D

6. Well even after a few years of smoking i still get pretty blazed pretty quick-but i remember we had $100, put it all in and smoked it all that day. Okay-so there were 7 of us, but we still smoked alot alright.lol

7. 2 ounces in about 8 hours.....<<<<< Champion Smoker

LMAO

no joke though

8. a 1/4...hydro buddy stuff...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....[​IMG] [​IMG]...[​IMG]

Peace,

9. Between three. We smoked about two ounces.

10. i don\'t know about the most in one day but once me and my friend smoked 3 blunts and a few joints in about 3 or 4 hours time
    needless to say when i woke up the next morning i was still baked

11. 4 grams; i got so hungrey i ate so much that i puked.

12. the most weed I\'ve ever smoked in a day was an ounce with two good friends

13. well ive done a few godfathers, which is just take out all the cigar tobacco and fill it to the top with weed, packed in really tight. its about 9 grams. this one time we did 2 godfathers...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.