Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the most powerful strain in the world?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by realrocknrolla, Jan 7, 2009.

1. Is their one? I'm new so take it easy if I sound retarded

2. No there is not. Nobody can say for sure.

3. There are lots of powerful strains. Most of them are aguable, because it affects different people and people quantify their stonededness differently.

4. genetics play a role in potency

but also growing conditions play a huge factor aswell

5. Pineapple Express, durr.

Seriously, who knows? Check out the Cannibus Cup results

6. well the problem is how do you measure "powerful"? certain high quality strains have different types of highs and it can depend on the users preference..... If you go by the amount of THC then you also have to take into account certain other factors such as how old the weed is and at what point in its growth was it harvested (the longer you wait the more of the THC will convert)

7. If your going by %THC (the more, the more powerful it is) than ive heard Alaskan Thunder Fuck is high up there, along with G13. Budder is basically all THC, but hard to make

8. No not one strain.... There is probably one actual plant that is the best but thats due to growing conditions, strain type, ferts, genetics of plant and of the person, mood, etc.......

9. i think it's always changing, as strains die and others prevail, but there's a new section in the forums that clears up a 'g13' strain that had been the most potent, but apparently the original is no longer around and just cross breeds if anything.

i read that there was a strain called 'Mothership' that i believe (not sure) was in the cannabible, that said it was the strongest weed known. i dont know if it ever ran through the cannabis cup, but they're more or less the standard of judging weed, but again, it is opinion. but that doesnt necessarily say what is the most powerful weed is, because that depends on what tests as the most potent percent of thc, and i believe mothership has been proven the best, unless something else has come around that is stronger and has come out since that edition of the cannabible's printing.

10. #10 ZarTheDragon, Jan 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2009
    depends on geentics and the way its grown.
    Black african magic ? uber rare...only heard of in legends..haha
    but seriously ive read articles about it very rare and supposed to be beyond powerful.

11. Most powerful? Now see an Indica would probably feel more powerful even if it had less of THC than a sativa just becuase sativas seem to have a suddler high. I find that the stickier the weed the more potent and one of the most potent and stickiest weeds I ever had the pleasure of trying was Pursang a strain I picked up at Barneys coffeshop in Amsterdam 6 years or so ago. The best weed I have ever had was unnamed both times but it came from Humboldt County and I don't kiow what those wise old hippies know that others dont but that stuff is magical. If you use a special machine called an isolator to make Ice hash the oil that comes from this process is supposedly 98-99%THC so that would probably be the most potent form of THC anyways.

12. I hope you abilities is right about mothership because I just picked up some shipwreck which is supposed to be a cross between trainwreck and mothership

13. Properly made and purged BHO can reach the high 90%'s of THC as well. Any strain can be the most potent in the world, as long as you have been growing the strain for several years, you know the optimal levels oh PH, Nutes, Temps, Humidity and so on and so forth, you can grow the most potent weed evar.

14. white russian? ak-47 and white rhino.

15. from iv heard G13 but this lemon im on now is peng!!!

16. #16 dutchaaus, Mar 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2010
    I want to first say that i am no freakin expert..bbbuuuuuttttttt...blue royal kush..hawaian maui waui...and the most powerfull ever was the tru "one hitter quitter" out of inglewood california ( same shit "snoop-dog" smokes) 450 a zip and im serious i was no more good after two hits (im a lil greedy sometimes) dont know the name of it but my brother in law who i asked recently said "oh yeah its still around " but i like to enjoy my high, this shit had me melting into the couch like that commercial..dont know the name of it srry just go to inglewood with protection and ask for the sticky icky icky..lol..as far as legend well i heard there is poetent stuff out of "tibet" again the one hitter quitter presents from the monks . im 6'4" 269lbs (damn im hungry) and have been adoring "kushenpeng" since 1978...also look into blond and afgan hash...hope that helps
    (ps) as u can tell i am a fan of indica strains

17. My vote goes towards pretty much any of the true Kushes out there: OG, Master, Bubba, Purple, etc

Also Afghan Goo and GDP as far as knockout potency is concerned...:smoking:

18. There isn't one. It isn't really the thing that can be measured unless I guess if you wanted to go purely by THC content, but even then you couldn't ever determine the answer because people are growing different things all over, and you never know exactly how many strains there are.

Plus it's more of a personal preference. Some people may prefer a super stong indica, some a sativa, some a combo. How do you account for that?

19. Alaskan Thunderfuck and Incredible hulk aka green monster or whatever you call it were two of the most potent buds I smoked, granted I had some hash with it but still.

20. I've heard talk that Alaskan Thunderfuck is one of the best..