Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's the most inventive/last minute smoking device you have used

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ThEHeRbSmOkEr, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Apples are alwways good when u dont have a bowl on ya

2. Water bottle, gatorade bottle, what have you + socket + pen = smoking device.

3. The most ive ever had to make is an aluminum foil pipe. Get a piece of aluminum wrap it around a pen and make one end 90 degrees and circle shaped. Works nicely in a pinch

4. Tried to smoke out of a shoe once, it failed horribly.

5. Apples, gatorade bottle bong, pipe made from a water bottle, soda can. All sorts of ghetto shit.

6. why would u guys smoke tin foil, if you can just learn to roll?

7. Smoked out of my hand.

8. I used that spring on the doorstopper as a makeshift chillum type thing

9. [quote name='"FriedFriend"']why would u guys smoke tin foil, if you can just learn to roll?[/quote]

Who says its tin foil, its probably aluminum

10. Apples, Gatorade Bottle, etc.

11. M&M tube steam roller

12. A piece of motherfucking paper.

Yeah, I just said that.

Yeah, I was desperate.

Yeah, I was high already.

Yeah, it didn't work.

13. water bottle, tinfoil, a hollowed out pen, and a dream

14. I know this isn't inventive, but the most last minute smoking device I've used was a Taco Bell receipt. Disgusting, I know, but it got the job done.

15. A water bottle but now that I have my own glass,
    I rarely ever have a need to make a home made bong.

16. #37 Deleted member 444119, Mar 23, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2012
    A homemade bubbler. I used my pipe as a bowl. I made this a while back when my bubbler broke. It worked great until I bought my 1st bong. I've made lots of potato and apple pipes in the past.

[​IMG]

17. ahaha i know this is gonna sound fucked up but i used a snorkel :p

18. Made my hand into a pipe LOL.

19. I took a metal pen, a small pointed metal cap and made myself a chillum, fucking macgyver shit.