Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the most fiending thing you have ever done?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by lysol92, May 10, 2010.

1. haha great stories,
    one time me and a group of friends told our friend who showed up late to a sesh that we were out, and then proceeded to grind up a bowl of seeds and let him get greens lol.

of course we then busted out the ounce we just bought and let him have the first toke.

2. I wish this was true. The thought just got me rolling.
    :hello:

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD-D5-HzQEw]YouTube - Micheal Palmer - Don't Smoke the Seed[/ame]

4. I cut up some stems really small and smoked them. That was a fucking terrible idea.
    Other than that, I'm partial to scraping my pipe when I'm dry.

5. Looked around online for a decent substitute, read something about catnip so packed a bowl of it for me and two buddies. Would rather smoke pubes than that shit again. :(

6. You sound like a dumbass.

7. The worst I've done was scrape my bowls. It used to get me high enough. But since I switched to a vape. All I got was a headache. Which Fuckn sucked

8. I once grinded stems, and mixed them with tobacco and took a few bong rips...... bad bad bad idea...

i once used a toothpick to light a bowl of floor weed i picked up around my living room :(

I once smoked green tea from a bong hoping for a buzz.... fucked my lungs up for like 3 days....

9. you have a dad :( lol just kiddin not really tho:D

10. First (and last) time i tried heroin I sniffed a stamp, then when it wore off I dug through the trash bin in my room to see if there was anything left inside the bag. Never trying that again....

11. the most fiendish thing I've done..call up my dealer and tell him to come to my house so i could buy more bud..ON A SCHOOL NIGHT..(a couple years back)

12. i wasn't fiending but i've broken up stems and vaped them just to see if they would get me high at all, which they did surprisingly enough. honestly though, i strictly regulate how much i toke so my tolerance stays relatively low and so i don't break the bank. i can't even comprehend why people would scrape resin or drink bong water(LOL!) when its been proven over and over and over again that its horrible for you and doesn't even work that well.

13. Picture this ;

me, a buddy of mine, and a chick I know, sitting in my kitchen, at 2 a.m, scraping res from two broken pipes, that she broke just for the res, and then doing knifers with it, only to set both my smoke alarms off. twice.:(

I'm not proud of that night, but i've also heard much, much worse.

14. nothing really man i just save every roach i burn for those days, and if i really get fiending, i dont put my phone down til ive got a bag in my hand so really if i wanna get high, i get high, good and bad thing for obvious reasons

15. Besides scraping resin, nothing.

16. pawned shit for money for weed =]

17. I used to have a cupboard that I kept my bong, vape, weed, etc. in and I'd always drop bits and pieces, one day I was out of weed and I couldn't fall asleep so I spent half an hour going through my cupboard cleaning it out for weed. I got 2 bowl packs from that.

I've done this on more than 1 occasion but I've never scraped resin from a pipe or bong, I find it to be too disgusting.

18. Cut up a piece of a plastic water bottle into small pieces and then took a bong rip with that. Actually i wasnt fiending, i just wanted to experiment.

19. i havent smoked in a month and 7 days now and im pretty fiendish.

ive recently became unemployed and took up the alcohoism lifestyle..need to switch that up and get my ass employed again so I can medicate once again