What's the most expensive, worthless item you've ever purchased?

Discussion in 'General' started by hardcoreselkiez, Feb 12, 2012.

1. #1 hardcoreselkiez, Feb 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2012
    Have you ever boughten something you spent tons of money on, and never use it? Or maybe used it once or twice?
    Something you completely regret buying?

2. when i was in middle school i begged and begged my parents to buy me a pocket bike. they finally agreed but it was going to be a early birthday/christmas present. my birthday is 12/21 btw.

it was cool the first few weeks but then i got tired of smelling like gas and some one in my neighborhood called the cops on me and the officer said i cant be riding it around....

pretty useless, its just sitting in my garage now.

3. I guess my PS3, I never play it anymore. I don't buy too many things over the 500 range.

4. Engagement ring.

5. prolly shit like pokemon cards and stuff. every thing expensive ive bought like my computer and nice monitors for it, i use regularly.

6. Definitely clothes

7. I 600$ .22 rifle I've used once. I figure I'll just pass it down to my kids because it's still an amazing piece of craftsmanship.

8. I bought a pocket watch for like 20 euros on the eiffel tower when I was 12...fucking worthless piece of touristy ripoff smh :(

9. A $300 BB gun that I hardly used. And I paid $50 for some skullcandies that I've used twice. I'm actually gonna see if I can return it today.

10. 500 bucks on a PSP when they first came out, didn't play it all that long. Found it in a drawer after 4-5 years the other day, took to gamestop, offered me 19 bucks. :(

11. [quote name='"SsparkyyMI"']I 600$ .22 rifle I've used once. I figure I'll just pass it down to my kids because it's still an amazing piece of craftsmanship.[/quote]

By chance is it a ruger 10/22

Oh and I dont think you wasted your money , if your broke you can go get your own food now

12. A 60 dollar Calibri lighter. Looked sick, still have it, but the igniter broke from lack of use. And its a torch lighter so its not even good to smoke weed with it burns the Shit out of it. Oh well. Live and learn.

13. [quote name='"BobTheBeast"']A $300 BB gun that I hardly used. And I paid $50 for some skullcandies that I've used twice. I'm actually gonna see if I can return it today.[/quote]

Don't bother. Can't return headphones if they are already opened and worn. Because no one wants already used headphones with yo ear wax and jank on em. Just trying to help I work in retail and we sell skullcandies

14. i dropped 200$ on alcohol for a party and got busted before i ever arrived..

15. i got a wii used it mayb for a week havent used it since 2 years ago

damn!

16. My freshman year in college.

My first freshman year, that is.

17. So I go to academy (outdoors sporting goods store for those who don't know.) with about 200$ wanting to buy a new rifle. Well I saw this bb gun that's 6 round burst. It's sick. It cost about 100. But with the bbs and co2 I spent about 130. I would shoot it more but I'm out of bbs. I feel like a lil kid going in to buy bbs lol.

18. A Nintendo DS I think
    The first one that came oout with the dual screen

Well anyways
    I begged for one only to use for like a week

19. up until just recently, my grow equipment. i've probably paid like 2 grand over the years learning and whatnot. i've finally got a good plant flowering and a clone from it going to be the mother plant.

20. Got a mortgage on a house 4 years ago. Within 1 month of living there we had massive flooding which totally destroyed the house. Insurance paid for all of it except the 10,000 in interest we are still paying off..