Whats the most Durable Bong??

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Jodi, Apr 12, 2006.

1. US Tubes 9mm

2. OP didn't ask for the most overpriced steamroller.

get a 5mm tube with no percs and if you're careful (and don't boil your tube) it won't break. buy some Grunge Off, or similar cleaning product to keep your tube clean. you could go for a higher mm glass like 7, or 9, but that's more cash so just think.

3. We get it, you're a troll, you hopped on the incredibowl hate wagon and you're sticking to it....
    He asked for a durable bong, and I posted a video of something that hits like a bong getting run over by a jeep.

I'd go with US tubes next because of the massive joints, but I still wouldn't run one over with my truck.

4. not a troll, simply someone who sees that bong includes water.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Glass wise: US TUBES hands down.

6. If your looking for glass, 9mm US Tube's can't be beat.

7. lol +rep

acrylics are durable but they hit real shitty and they smell funky after a while. if youre broke go for it.

if you arent broke then go for a 9mm U.S. tubes.:smoking:

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKJ7YmDn5I8]YouTube - Unbreakable Glass Bong![/ame]

9. I love the looks and the reviews of US Tubes.....but they are very hard to come by......good luck trying to find one

10. But he still said durable and you mean careful. so glass couldnt be on the list of most durable.