Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what's the most cash

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Smilez4257g, Dec 21, 2006.

1. you've ever spent on a zip of any strain of bud?

2. $240 for a zip of some aight dank...
    $160 for a zip of some middies - there was a big drought and prices went through the roof... Normally middies goes for about $120 or so 'round here.

3. ive heard of ounces of rare strains going for 5-600. and IMO that is totally rediculas

4. This crack king in town deals also weed, piff is 260 a half for his cousin..

:|

5. you use piff too?

in the hoods around where i live, piff is the same meaning as high mids. or good buds.

usually when they have piff for 120 its mids. you get an ounce of the best mids you can possably find.

6. no no you guys got it all wrong. piff is high-quality, usually haze. dipset coined that term, and dipset don't smoke no nasty weed.

anyways, i myself have spent 475/o on the top quality weed when I lived in NJ. it was outrageous, but so was the quality.

now a days in florida, its no more than 360 for the best.

7. 300, personally i wouldnt pay anymore than that unless i was buying ghost rocks

8. I think the most ive ever paid is 180/o for headies

9. most ive spent is 400

10. I'll second that... I'd go as high as $375 for some exotics (Shishkaberry, Jack Herrer, Sour Diesel, Trainwreck, etc.)... But that's about it, and I'd only do that for a special occasion...

11. nah f that man, you can get herer from the collective for well under that

12. Not in the Philadelphia area you can't... LOL... God I fuckin hate prices in the NE

13. true va sucks too

14. Yes, no one here got it all wrong. piff simply means good weed.

the "slang" people use around here is piff is high quality weed.

also, people who get damn good mids, will put the term piff on it. as if people around here get beasters they say dro.

my boy sometimes gets greenhouse nuggets with some seeds, but its good ass weed... that was called piff.

15. 460-80 i believe, it definetly was the illest herb ive ever smoked and this was back in high school.

16. and round here piff is nice ecotics or haze...nothin commerical.

17. so basically, i was justified in laughing my ass of when i heard 100 1/8 or 650 zip hahahaha....i couldn't believe it. i've never spent more then like 350 an O of the dankest bud.

18. theres a guy i used to go through who wouldnt price break at a 1/2 or oz, and the stuff he was selling was 25$ a g. thats 700$ an oz. i never bought a whole one. most ive paid for a full oz was 400, and its some real tasty diesel.

19. im sorry, come to cali

"strictly for the women and the weed
    sticky green, no seeds bitch please"

20. the stuff around here is anywhere from 130.00 - 200.00 an ounce.

i would venture to say $225.00 was probably my max